• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not a very great day...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:27 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 126 Total Views
But it started out better. We went to the mall today and my husband had to get some stuff from sears and I told him well I will take the kids and we will go to another store and give me a call when you are done. So I head to barnes and noble to look for a book that Zoey needs for her summer reading. I find it after looking for about 15 mins..they have a lot of kids books and I ask someone and they bring me to where it is and I had past it a few times..so I pick 2 booms for Zoey in her reading level so I ask Gabriella do you want a book and she says yes so I showed her the books more for her and she doesn't want any out of that section so we walk to a different section of puzzle and picture find books she likes an she goes right to the toys they have I told her no toys only books and there is a toy story 3 book with magnetic things you put in the book to add to the pictures and Zoey says I want one I told her no you have 2 books already and they are for you to read not play. She begs Gabriella to pick it and gabriella sees books about bugs and spiders and other animals and things and she picks a book about bugs. Zoey throws the biggest fit right there in the story she is crying and screaming and I call my husband tell him to come get the books we had picked out so he canmpay for them and I can get Zoey out of the store. As I am waiting for ny husband to come get the books from me one of the employees comes up to me abd tells me I have to leave I told them I am going to take my daughter out of the store as soon as my husband gets the books I have. He said ok and my husband gets to me I give him the books and I tell Zoey
let's go and she runs the opposite way and I have to go after her to get her. I finally get her and hold her hand and Leave the mall and walked around the outside of the mall to the store we originally went in. I could t bring her to the car cause it was in the sears auto place getting an oil change. As I was walking Zoey and gabriaiella back to where we were waiting for my husband with the car so we can go Zoey is yelling at me I am a mean mom and I am not nice and daddy will get her the magnetic books. I tol her no daddy will not get you the magnetic book and how am I a mean mom when I buy you things like toys and books. When we got to where we were waitting for the car I told Zoey to sit in one spot and sry there til daddy got there with the car. It was embarrasing cause all these people were staring at us and I am trying to stay calm. I just smiled and kept walking and calmy would just tell Zoey stuff in return why what she was saying is not nice and so on. We finally get home and I take Gabriella to walmart to get a few things I needed but wasn't able to get at the mall. Then Gabriella starts to pull the temper tantrum on me cause I wouldn't let her play with a tool on a shelf. I told her please don't you do that to me now. We make it home I start to clean up a little and then
my husband asks me if I knew where something was that he needed and I don't have any clue where it is and that he had what he is looking for and he gets mad at me. By that time I had had enough of everyone just pulling these temper tantrums on me today I grab my car keys put my sandles on and got in my car and left for a while. I wasn't gone lone but just enough to get away for a little while. I am glad my mil isn't here cause I don't know if I could deal with her today...I think my twisted tea sweet tea drunks are looking pretty good about now...lol I think I might need to have a couple tonight...=)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gardenchic
by Group Owner on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:56 AM

oh, i am so sorry, hubby and i saw a little girl throw a fit yesterday in a store,,, and we both looked at each other and said,,,, REMEMBER THAT TIME OUR SOn through the fit at COSTCO,,,,, he had real bad asthma as a kid, so when he would throw a fit, he would stop breathing,,,, it was terrible,, he was crying hysterically, we had to leave the cart and pick him up and just go, cause we had gone through it, oh so many times,,,he wanted a little toy, and we are like,, no, you do not get a toy every time we go to the store,,,,, oh, we had so so many fits with him,, our daughter was somewhat better when it cam to fits, but him,, WE were used to, hurry pick him up, GET OUT FAST!,,, i know how you feel,, did your night get any better, did you relax and have a drink??? i was good yesterday, no drinks, and it is much too quiet, where is mother in law??? i bet that happens today,, it is to be nice today, it rained all day yesterday!,,, hope today goes good for you!

MIL 
support

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:36 PM
Yeah my night was better. I took a hot bath after I put the kids to bed and relaxed...I worked on my afghan and finished putting the 3rd roll of yarn in it. Started Gabriella scarf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)