Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I decided to clean out my car...

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:30 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 148 Total Views
I was waiting fir the septic guy to get here to pimp the septic tank. The time limit we got was between noon and 4 I was like thanks for such a short time span...lol so as I an waiting I decided to clean my car cause it needed it. I picked all kids toys and sweatshirts and took carseats out sprayed them with fabreeze I put arm and hammer carpet stuff on my car floors vacuumed it out. I used windex on all the windows abs I wiped the sinde of the back doors cause my kids got something all over them and as I was wiping the door I banged my little finger into the door handle and that hurt so bad. But my car looks and smells nice..=) my finger still hurts some...at least it wasn't my toe this time...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
morningglory1
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 4:36 AM

I was going to wash my car yesterday but the heat is so bad here, it's going to have to wait until it gets a little cooler. But would you like to come and do mine? Because I don't get all fancy with the Febreze and stuff :)

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Sep. 1, 2010 at 5:21 AM

nothing like fresh and clean!,,, hubby does ours pretty well every week and they are not even dirty, he is so ANAL about the vehicles being clean!, evryone that goes in them says, wow,,, you guys are freaks!!!, um,, no, HUBBY IS!!!!,,,and he knows when i take kitty in the car, white fur all over, HA HA HA,, i hate when  you have to wait for people to come,,, and you sit and sit, and they come even later,,, ARGH!, i am not  a very patient person, but that was a good idea, cleaning out the car!

MIL 
support

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Sep. 1, 2010 at 11:03 AM
My husband took my car to work today and he sent me an email hiw nice it was and I have to tell him how I cleaned my car. I am going to go out and clean his car today so his car is clean. He will like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gardenchic
by Group Owner on Sep. 1, 2010 at 11:06 AM

aath  that is so sweet, you are both so sweet!

MIL 
support

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)