Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg..I just won...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 178 Total Views

I bought some scratch tickets 2 $1.00 and 2 $2.00..my first was a dud.my 2nd was a $1.00..my 3rd I got a x10 symbol and the amount under it was $25.00 and my 4th I won $2.00..I went to the store and cashed them and the guy who rung them up did a whistle noise and got my money and counted it out for me..I walked out of the store with $253.00..I was like I am so happy...lol I am waiting on a text from my husband on what he thinks about that one...=) I had to do a doube take on that $250.00 winner I loked at my kids and said omg I just won a lot of money and my oldest says yeah..I told her how much and she said omg...lol I am one very happy person right now...=)

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gardenchic
by Group Owner on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:29 AM

YIPPEEE!!! WOW!!!! CONGRATS!!! good luck is surely on your side lately!!, how will you spend it? will you give it to mother in law for being the best? ha ha

MIL 
support

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:14 AM

I am thinking about using the money for the next vet appointment which will be this month cause my cat is due for a retest for that bartonella she had and it is to make sure it is gone, she is going to need more of the specail cat food as well.  My husband was surprised I won that much on a ticket...=)

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:31 AM

well, good way to spend it,,,

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:12 PM
I figured it could go toward the vet appointment cause they tend to be expensive especially with the test and food
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)