Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just found out...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:20 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 104 Total Views

my mom was in a car accident last month. She is ok. I am talking to her and she said did you know I totalled my car. I said no I didnt..she said go to facebook and you can see the pics of the car. I went there and I read what she wrote..she said she swirved to miss an accident and lost control of her car and it rolled..I saw pics of the car and the car looks horrible..I wodl post some pics but I cant copy them off my moms facebook. This is the link to the

photoshttp://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=364714&id=646518064

If you just get to the albums the photos are in the album labled Feb 19, 2011

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
gardenchic
by Group Owner on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:28 AM

wow, that is scary,, you just find out now?? are you not very close? i am sorry,,,,

MIL 
support

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:11 AM

my family never calls me and I am always the last to find out anything. My parents dont always answer their phone and I dont like talking on the phone and I have to be in the mood to talk on the phone, but the only way I hear from my family is if I call them..it sucks. They have no excuse to nt call me cause they have my phone number.

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:32 AM

well i think you should have known a long time ago,,,, i hate talking on the phone too!

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:06 PM
My family should have called me...they always do that to me. I will call them and they will be like oh did you know...I always feel like crap when I am told way after it happens like I feel like when a family member is in the hospital and I don't know until they are out and I don't talk to them. I feel bad cause I didn't call them sooner. All my sister knew even the one in texas...it really does make me feel sometimes like they don't care if I know or not...know what I mean
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:07 PM
I have talked to my sister after that accident and she never said anything to me about it either
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)