Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I put an application in for...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 165 Total Views

a oil change place near me...they are hiring technicions...I have a little experience from high school and I was in a automotive class. They train you and everything you need to know. I also almost got a job at a kennel but the hours were 7:30am to 10:30am..if they would have been ok with me coming in at 8:30am then it would have been a job for me but they wouldnt do that. I also sent a eail to the airline near me looking for cleaners to clean the air planes and the hours were 8pm to 5am..that would have been good since it would be while the kids are sleeping and I get home nap for an hour and get the kids up and ready for school and then once they were off to school I go and sleep til about 2:30 and have a half hour to eat and get ready to get the kids off the bus and wait for my husband to get home from work. I have to wait for them to contact me back. Same with the oil change place.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
gardenchic
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:20 AM

wow, you have been busy!!!, best of luck, they all sound pretty interesting to me!,,,

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:26 AM

I think it would be nice ot have a job somewhere to help my husband bring in some money and I know it would definatly help us out a lot

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:40 AM

extra money is always good, we are amazed at how much just the paper routes bring us in,.

GardenChic

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)