Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So tomorrow I planed on starting to get my butt in gear working out...

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 300 Total Views

I made a plan and wrote it down and it is on my laptop. I have everything set with the work outs and everything. I plan on starting tomorrow and the first week I am alternating TaeBo with using the treadmill then lifting weights and using the treadmill..then the next week I will start the 30 day shred work out and I will use the treadmill while I do that. Then when the 30 day shred is done I will go back to TaeBo and so on..tonight I went in my bedroom to get the laundry basket and on my bed is a 1 pound box of chocolates in one of the red wrapper heart boxes...=) When I saw that I looked twice and laughed cause I wasnt expecting that..I brought it down to my husband and said thank you and I laughed..he was on the phone at the time and still is and he wanted to say something but he signaled to wait til he was off the phone. I am going to have to force myself to not eat a bunch of the chocolates..so I might keep them in a cupboard in the basement in the back area...=) I showed Zoey the box of chocolates and she said wow thats a big box...=)

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gardenchic
by Group Owner on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:37 AM

well that was nice of hubby,,,,,,just eat one a day, chocolate is actually very good for you,,,,hubby got me a perfume set, with shimmery body lotion and a shower gel in it too,,,i still have not gotten him anything, i feel kinda stuffed up today and i did way too much shovelling snow the past 2 days, i am doing nothing today, no walk, no down at the rec centre jumping, i have to do my daughters paper and flier route cause she is trying out for basketball after school, then she has orchestra, but i hope i am not getting sick,,, my neighbour was to leave for north carolina yesterday and she was sick, so now they leave today, i am looking after their house, tomorow i shall try to get back into my exercise, good luck with yours, i do feel great from starting mine/

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I plan on eating 1 a day and try to not eat anymore then that. I am tired today cause Gabriella last night around 5:30pm she got frustrated over a blanket and then she started to cry and really cry. I picked her up and asked her whats wrong and she wanted her favorite blanket and we went and got it and she said her ear was hurting her so I gave her some medicine I had and my husband was going down to the store and get more medicine. once Gabriella got the medicine in her and a hot pack on her ear she passed out and slept up about 7:00 when I brought her up to bed and she wanted the hot pack heated up again and I did. I was thinking she might have an ear infection. She kept asking me to heat up the pack so I took a bottle and I had some hot water in the coffee pot. I was drinking some tea and I filled the bottle with the hot water and I put it in the cloth sleeve )that heating pack goes can go in the freezer or can be heated up) I think the bottle with that hot water helped her out more cause she went right to sleep and at about 12 she woke up again and she wanted a drink and I gave her one and she wanted to lay with my so I brought her and put her in my bed. She decided it was time to be silly and I told her nope relax and try to sleep. I woke up at 4 to my husband trying to get blankets and Gabriela had the blanket ( the down comforter. We have the down comforter and one of the thin blankets I made on my bed) and Gabriella had the down comforter wrapped around herself...=) I picked her up and rought her back to her bed and she went to sleep in there. Gabriella is funny when she covers up with my down comforter she says I'm poofy..and she says it in such a cute way. Before I brought Gabriella in my bedroom she said my ear feels better and this morning I asked her again hows your ear feel and she said good. I gave her some more medicine and she went to school and the way she was acting this morning you would have never known she was having that ear pain last night...=)

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I started my work out today..I did TaeBo today..I had to quit about 45 mins in due to my knee starting to bother a little..I didnt want to hurt my knee so I figured I would stop and try again tomorrow...=) My knee isnt use to doing so many kicks and stuff like that...=)

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Feb. 14, 2012 at 6:21 AM

ear pain is weird, i remember mine coming and going, and man it hurt, i got them all the time when little, and so did both my kids!, hope that it is gone for good!, and good for you in starting,,,, but watch that knee, you do not want to aggravate it too much or then you cannot do a thing,,, i did get out and do papers and fliers and did a walk too, but nothing what i normally do,,, i think i way overdid it with the shovelling,,, now it is melting,,,,,, a rest is what i needed, i am goig back at it today,,,, i started back in my sit ups too,, i have to get rid of the belly fat, i hate that!,,its just that when i do over 100, my lower back kills!

GardenChic

bettyboop3917
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Sorry to hear about the ear ach I get them still it's no fun.

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM

all I have to say is OUCH I hurt...lol darn taebo got me good tonight and after the taebo I used the treadmill..I am really gonna feel it tomorrow...=) Gabriella I am not sure if I am going to send her to school tomorrow cause tonight she was saying her other ear was hurting..so I will see how she feels tomorrow.

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Feb. 15, 2012 at 6:31 AM

how is she feeling today??? see, you are using muscles that you have not been using,,, pain is always pleasure in the begiining of working out,,,, ha ha, your whole body aches!, well i am going all out today,,,, first i am going to do my hour down at the rec centre with the jumps,,,then i come home and do one hour walk outside, my sit ups,,,,, and then i have the whole paper and flier routes,,, BUT it is all about not eating junk,,,, i am so hungry after workouts, i have the fridge stocked ONLY with fruits and veggies,, hubby asked me if i wanted the chocolates i bought him,,, i said nope,, I CAN DO THIS,,,, so onward bound, I HOPE

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Feb. 15, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Next time I go shopping I am going to stock up on fruit and veggies..=) Get some healthy snacks in the house.

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Feb. 15, 2012 at 8:53 AM

i seem to be on a radish kick,,, i bought this huge bag of grapefruits too, even the kids are into them,,,,and i bought pile of celery,, i really should go and check my blood pressure, i ate junk on the weekend,,,,,, sigh,,,, they say you can do that for one day and it does not matter,,,, but i did it for 2 and half days ha ha.....i need to focus to get back on track.

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Feb. 17, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I have lost 5 pounds since I started working out..woo hoo...=)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)