Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dinner

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:58 PM
  • 28 Replies
  • 339 Total Views

I AM HUNGRY!, been outside much of the day, we are making chicken burgers and potato wedges!

GardenChic

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:03 PM

we had hamburgers and fries

Naiia
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 3:48 AM

I had a hamburger and french fries lol on saturday lol and made homemade chicken noodle soup on sunday which was so delicious lol.

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:18 AM

yummy, we usually do hamburger and fries,, on sundays for the kids, but felt like something different,,,i could eat that now tho,, hee, and wake the whole house up,,,

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:06 AM
I am not sure what I am going to make for dinner tonight..I will have to think of something. Maybe use us the hamburgers that were cooked yesterday and mix it with corn and potato like a quick shepards pie type of thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gardenchic
by Group Owner on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:06 PM

yummy, i am real hungry now, i have been out exercising all day,, we have leftover chicken  burgers,, and steak and i think i may cook them some asparagus,,i may just have a salad,

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I am hungry right now cause I just did my 30 day shred..I finally started it...=) I am waiting for dinner to eat anything. I will have a salad ( peach salad) I picked up earlier after I returned cans and plastic bottles. I will be using up the hamburger later and adding it to mashed potato ( it had herbs in it) I got white corn ( it cost a little more the the yellow corn) and cream corn that I am going to mix with hamburger. I also got an onion and mushrooms I am going to mix with the hamburger as well...that is going to taste so good..=) Now I cant wait to eat dinner...=)

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM

you sure made me hungry,, we got to finish off much of the leftovers, tonight i am going to do a roast beef dinner, mashed potatos and carrots, yum, i love the smell of a roast cooking throught out the house! i did make home made mac ans cheese for my son yesterday, he sure gobbles it down fast! good for you in working out, i went and did blood pressure yesterday and it is much lower, i think if i lose 5 more pounds, i will be even better, so far,, so good!

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM

that stuff I made was really good. I have to do my work out today..I am going to make myself stick with it. I will force myself to stick with it...I need to so I can lose some of this weight to feel better about myself...=) But all I can do is just try to stick with it and keep doing it everyday...=)

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:59 AM

i do it all first thing in the morn then it is all behind me,,, some people do it at night, i am tired by then and it is bond time with everyone else,, and there does not seem to be enough time, with dinner , cleaning etc,,, i find the older you get,,, it is all in the tummy, where people get the fat bum and that, not for me, it is all in the gut,,, you have to keep telling yourself, okay, giddy up, time to work out, ha ha, yes, but it is so good for us! i have to say i feel so much better since getting on the omega pills,,, weird.

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2012 at 11:41 AM

today I started to keep track of calories...I put some paper together and I am writting everything down. online there is this site my fitness pal. It helps keep track of thing you eat and your exercise

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)