Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this man pulled me to the side and said....

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:24 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 211 Total Views

that iwas TOO SKINNY, and losing weight  TOO FAST!,,, yet, i was FAT, when i started going and running at the rec centre,, ARGH!!! I CANNOT WIN!, I AM EITHER TOO FAT OR TOO SKINNY~! SIGH!

GardenChic

by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2012 at 11:04 AM

some people just dont care what they say or think before saying what they say to others..When I started working out my kids watched me and they laughed at me and made comments about my stomach jiggling and my butt adn stuff like that. I told my kids that isnt nice and it hurts moms feeling and it make me very sad. They are better about that stuff now.

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Mar. 30, 2012 at 12:18 PM

mine used to laugh at me too,,, but i look at my kids friends parents, and they are all pretty big,,, then their friends were telling them that i was a hot mommy, so that has all changed,,, even lukes girlfriend told him, she liked the clothes i wear, so funny, they sure change their tune quick!, the most important thing, is to make your own self happy, and NOT CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK!,, i think for my age, it is unbelievable that i can still even ice skate and roller blade or even kangoo jump,, so they can laugh all they want!, i am going to keep at it!

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:23 PM

that is true as long as you are happy with what you are doing that is all that matters...=)

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Mar. 31, 2012 at 5:32 AM

i am going to try to get myself weighed somewhere too,,,i have not done blood pressure all week, and i am curious,, some peoples are almost too low with all this exercise and food,

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Mar. 31, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I weighed myself and I now down 5 pounds..woo hoo...=)

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:56 AM

CONGRATS!!! OH THAT IS GOOD!, well i did blood pressure, all good, my best was 99, 74, never have i had it that in my LIFE!, then 116,79,,,,,, i cannot believe how high i was to how low i can go now, all due to healthy eating and fabulous exercise,, i am going to eat some junk today,,, just be careful!, i love that laughing cow cheese, and i got some herb and garlic!, YUM@

GardenChic

bettyboop3917
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I'm one who will try to say some thing nice but it don't come out right. I think what happens is that I don't put in all the words. Like it will go like this. Ron's one niece is obese when she is behind the wheel of a car her stomach was touching the steering wheel. I ask her do to the set belt buzzer going off if it was "safe for her to where the seat belt. What I mean was I have a nephew who is obese he was in a crash a truck T boned him.It crushed his inhaler that was in his pants pocket. He was not hurt in any way. He was not wearing a set belt and was told by the state trouper had he been he would have been injured. He trouper told him to go to the doctors and get a note saying he was not to wear a seat belt. So I was worried about the niece using a seat belt I don't want to see her hurt. After I told about my nephew she knew I was not being mean. It was true concern for her safety that I said any thing. As one who can put my foot in my mouth often I get where others are coming from doing this.lol

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I sometimes will say something and it doesnt come out the right way and I learn to just not say anything unless I can make it sound not the wrong way. I use to do that a lot when I was a kid.

bettyboop3917
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I still do it more so when I'm tired

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN