Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what did mother in law......

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 8:50 AM
  • 21 Replies
  • 285 Total Views

get the kiddies????

MIL 
support

by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Naiia
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Absolutely nothing I was the one that ended up being the person that had gotten everyone everything sigh. The whole weekend was a mess though.

Here what I put together for everyone... no one else did anything at all so if I hadnt gotten my niece something no one would have gotten her anything for Easter. (It was from Gavin and I but I can up with everything, bought it, put it together, and remembered to bring it to the house, and set it up on the table in the morning before everyone got up lol)

All the women in the family got flowers and candy the men got just candy and my niece got the minnie mouse lol. This doesnt include my nephew James basket and the goodie bag for my Auntie she got a flower too... I forgot to take a picture of James though his was camoflage he loved it.

And my niece the happiness and excitment she had when she saw all the stuff and we were showing her basket was worth everything it was completely priceless. She is such a little sweetheart and now Aunties little shadow lol she wants to do everything with me and follows me everywhere and she is so cute. She is my little helper.

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:33 PM

oh that is so fabulous!!!, you sure are a sweetie! NICE STUFF!

GardenChic

Naiia
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Thanks lol. My nieces happiness was worth the whole crappiness of the whole weekend and everyone fighting and it was just a giant mess from Gavins birthday saturday morning to the whole day Easter. Sigh it was a long weekend.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 11:05 AM

the cheap bastard gave my son a card (mail it out and got on Friday) with 1.00 dollar inside.

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Apr. 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LoriAnn87:

the cheap bastard gave my son a card (mail it out and got on Friday) with 1.00 dollar inside.

WHAT????? OH MY!!! I AM SPEECHLESS! HOW HORRIBLE DEPLORABLE!!!!!!!

MIL 
support

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Apr. 10, 2012 at 11:38 AM

i had to go back and read that twice, i thought was that one dollar, or on hundred dollar..>>???? SIGH!

MIL 
support

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I think I would have to call my mil and tell her next time dont bother.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Nope it was just a 1.00 they put inside his card and they do this all of the time. For Christmas, St Patty's day, Valentine's day and Halloween. They will mail him out a card and put just a dollar inside but they will buy a S**** load of presents for his birthday and christmas but they can't spare giving him a little more then a dollar. My mil will B**** about not having a lot of money but they will go out and buy there son a IPad for Christmas and by us a new front and screen door (which was my husband's birthday present), or a flat screen tv (his birthday present from them last year). So instead of buying your son all this stuff and B**** and complaining about money why not give your grandson a little more money like 5.00 or more but nope they rather be cheap ass bastards.

They use to give him 100.00 saving bonds but not anymore he has not gotten one in years and don't have a clue why they stop doing this. At least my dad isn't cheap he will give his grandson 100.00 for his Birthday or Christmas and we will put that in the bank for him to use later in live but my dad always ask me what he needs not what he wants because my dad knows he doesn't really need toys and he can use something else besides toys but no my in laws they always get him what he doesn't need like more toys instead of giving him money or getting a gift card. I said that to my husband they should get him a gift card and his answer was why should they give him a gift card when they can go out and buy him something really the reason they should do that is because he doesn't need F***** toys.

I'm tried to there crap, them being overbearing and smothing my son but what I'm really tried of his my husband not seeing them for who they really are or seeing how they really treat and getting pissed at me because I can't along with them espcially his mom and not appericated what they do for us but they don't do s**** for me it's always him or there grandson I'm just a after thought.  I can't tell my husband how I feel about his parent's or complain about them becuase he doens't want to hear and say he is tried of being in the middle but maybe if he would open his F**** eyes he would finally see what i see.

Sorry for being so long but my in laws espcailly my mil and husband get me so mad.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Quoting robsgurl_23:

I think I would have to call my mil and tell her next time dont bother.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

I wish I could do that but can't because she would call up her husband bitch and complain to him about me not being nice to her and saying i don't appericated anything she does for us and say if we had a lot more money we would give more to Mikey.

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Apr. 10, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I know my husband got sick of hearing me complain about his mom so many times and I would tell him I know it is his mom and I am sorry but this is how I feel and I cant help the way I feel. I am not going ot put on a damn happy face and pretend everything is ok when it really isnt.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Nope it was just a 1.00 they put inside his card and they do this all of the time. For Christmas, St Patty's day, Valentine's day and Halloween. They will mail him out a card and put just a dollar inside but they will buy a S**** load of presents for his birthday and christmas but they can't spare giving him a little more then a dollar. My mil will B**** about not having a lot of money but they will go out and buy there son a IPad for Christmas and by us a new front and screen door (which was my husband's birthday present), or a flat screen tv (his birthday present from them last year). So instead of buying your son all this stuff and B**** and complaining about money why not give your grandson a little more money like 5.00 or more but nope they rather be cheap ass bastards.

They use to give him 100.00 saving bonds but not anymore he has not gotten one in years and don't have a clue why they stop doing this. At least my dad isn't cheap he will give his grandson 100.00 for his Birthday or Christmas and we will put that in the bank for him to use later in live but my dad always ask me what he needs not what he wants because my dad knows he doesn't really need toys and he can use something else besides toys but no my in laws they always get him what he doesn't need like more toys instead of giving him money or getting a gift card. I said that to my husband they should get him a gift card and his answer was why should they give him a gift card when they can go out and buy him something really the reason they should do that is because he doesn't need F***** toys.

I'm tried to there crap, them being overbearing and smothing my son but what I'm really tried of his my husband not seeing them for who they really are or seeing how they really treat and getting pissed at me because I can't along with them espcially his mom and not appericated what they do for us but they don't do s**** for me it's always him or there grandson I'm just a after thought.  I can't tell my husband how I feel about his parent's or complain about them becuase he doens't want to hear and say he is tried of being in the middle but maybe if he would open his F**** eyes he would finally see what i see.

Sorry for being so long but my in laws espcailly my mil and husband get me so mad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)