Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

roast beef in the crock pot....

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:47 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 234 Total Views

yep, that is what i am making for dinner tonight,,, with potatoes and carrots and onions and celery and garlic in there too!,, and some beef broth and a bit if water and spices, YUM!,, i hope it turns out real juicey and tender and YUMMY!, i made a cole slaw too!,,,and horse radish on the side,,,, now for more exercise!

GardenChic

by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:05 AM

it should be very juicy and tender..that is my favorite way to cook roast beef.

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:30 AM

its already smelling so good, i do not even have a bottle of red for it, i just have white wine, oh well, i will save the drink for tomorows boston game!

GardenChic

bettyboop3917
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I got a pork roast out last night from the freezer. After I thought about it with all the doctors appointments today. It dawned on me that I would be better off going a hot and ready from little caesars. Now I'm not sure about that we didn't get lunch till 3 pm

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Apr. 21, 2012 at 6:33 AM

tonight i want to do pork tenderloin on the bbq with hoisin sauce,, a home made chinese fried rice and a zucchini medley,,,, YUMMY!, hope it happens! the roast turned out real good!

GardenChic

bettyboop3917
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 7:25 AM

That sounds so good!!

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Apr. 22, 2012 at 7:33 AM

well we had it and it was great!, hoisin sauce is so good,, it makes the meat so tender and juicy and the flavour is so nice, it is one of my favs to have,,, hubby has been sick all weekend, sore throat,, head full of snot etc,,, so today i may make him chicken noodle soup, with carrots and onions and garlic,, oh he looks so sickly,, i hope i do not get it like that!, we are to get snow tomorow, yuk!,it is cold out!

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Apr. 22, 2012 at 11:05 AM

since yesterday I have not been feel great..yesterday I woke up with a sore throat that got worse through out the day. My nose was bothering me near the top of the nose, stuffed up a little, a little cough and phlegam coming up..I am thinking it is allergies and I hope it isnt pneumonia like that last time cause it feels like what I had when I had pneumonia..this time if it isnt gone in 2 weeks I am off to the doctors to make sure of what it is. I dont want to go over a month dealing with it this time if it is pneumonia.

bettyboop3917
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Pneumonia is misarable to have. I hope you don't have it. Do keep a close eye on it for once you get it you'll get it again. I've had it 4 times. I know how week you get with it.

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:30 AM

yeah, i hope you do not have it either!,my husband is still sick as a dog,, he almost called in sick today, and he goes to work no matter what!, oh he looks all puffy and gross, his sore throat,, his head is so full, to bed early tonight, i bet the minute he walks in the door he goes right to bed,, oh he was ill the whole weekend, this started for him on thursday!,,,,, i still have a sore throat, but nothing like his!,, get better and rest!!, and fluids!! LOTS!

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:32 AM

this morning I do feel some what better..my thorat doesnt hurt as bad but it only really hurts at night. my glands still hurts some. Last night the back of my neck on the sides was bothering me and right below my eyes bothered some..so I think it is allergies. I am glad that it probably isnt pneumonia cause I was miserable last time I had it and mierable for so long. I will probably get some clearatine and try it out and see if that helps me out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)