I go to check the a/c unit in grammie's room to see if the vent is open. I looked in to see mold all over the in side of it where the foam is. I go get a spray bottle with bleach in it and water. Spray the hell out of the inside then refill the bottle with just bleach to rinse it off. I get to thinking about the other 2 window units checking them I find that one of the others has it. I do the same to it thankfully it's a cooler day then it has been so they can be off to dry out. I have asthma and grammie has COPD so nether should be around mold, I'm allergic to mold to boot. A few weeks ago I felt the tightness in the chest and knew there was mold in the house I just could not find it till today. If you have a window a/c unit check it out you may find what I did.