• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ITS THE WEEKEND!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:44 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 225 Total Views

any plans for the weekend/ hope you have a good one!

supposed to be sunny and warm, YIPPEE, ENJOY!

MIL 
support

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Hubby has to work tomorrow and Mikey will be going over the pain in ass in laws so it will be me and Jax's tomorrow. So we may go for a walk to walmart and do some shopping and Sunday I going to go get my nails done while hubby stays with the boys.

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:57 PM

today I did volunteering at the school library, then tonight I took Zoey to her school for this event where we read books, there was 3 raffles, pizza and this couple who told the kids a story. That was fun. For work outs today I did two 3 mile walking workouts and 1 extra mile. I shoveled this morning as well. I had a busy day today. I really like the 3 mile walking workout. 

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:47 AM

hope you both had  a blast, i have spent much of the weekend in emerg with my daughter.

they admitted her yesterday, they thought it was the appendix, now they say no. so we wait and do more tests, it is pouring rain today, all our snow is going, very warm too, then we went to the nursing home last night and mother in law is having severe chest pains,,, and now they think she has the flu, she looks terrible and is not eating at all, and it was only last week, that they took her to emerg,, so i hope that does not happen today, at least hubby slept all night, i did not sleep at all,

MIL 
support

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I hope your daughters starts to feel better soon and they figure out what is going on. I hope your mother in law gets better. It really sucks when all those things happen all at once. Hope this week is better for you. 

I got a cold sore yesterday and it didn't take long for that to get huge. It seems like it doubled in size over night. It was hurting yesterday and it happened to be in the corner of my mouth on the right side. I swear it is about a inch long and about 1/2 inch wide. I got the abreva patch things at the store and I don;t thing I can use them cause the sore is too big for the actual patch. Today it is big red and very ugly looking. This wednesday Gabriella has a morning program that I always go to and if the sore doesn't look any better by then I won't be going. I am usually not that embarrassed by them when I get them on my lip in the normal spot but this one I am embarrassed by. I can't open my mouth and close it with out it hurting and last night I was laughing and it cracked across the middle of the sore. That really hurt. 

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Mar. 12, 2013 at 3:27 PM

i know what you mean, i do not go anywhere if i get them either,

hubby gets real big, bad ones, they look gross for a few weeks..

my daughter is out of hospital and hopefully on the mend,, it is ovulation pain, blood and gases combine and start to irritate the lining, some people get it bad, some people never get it., she is pretty white and pastey today,

i had to go and cover her skating for work, it is march break here, she is off the week, i am tired, got lots of exercise today, now we are making a rainbow vanilla cake with white frosting and sparkles, yum!

GardenChic

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)