Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are my chances?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:08 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 263 Total Views
What are my chances that my mil messed up our chances in moving? I found out some interesting things tonight and long story short. She may have in fact ruined our chances for moving into the bigger apartment unit, that is family owned. And if she may have made it so hard for the family that we may have to sell and get this ... If we have to sell she'll have to live with us?!?!!!
Man, I'm so peeved that I can't even think straight. Sorry if I didn't make any sense.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
gardenchic
by Group Owner on May. 24, 2013 at 9:48 AM

why? what did she do??, oh that is terrible,, you must all be so upset!

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on May. 24, 2013 at 10:39 AM

that is horrible if she did that to you..is that her plan wanting to move in with you?

mommyhonu
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Lets just say this entire thing revolves around money. She took it upon herself to do the books. So you can only imagine what has happened. I'm still livid about this entire thing. It really makes me want to pack up my family and move away.
For now fil n mil are at bil1's house and I really hope it stays that way. For the past 3 yrs hubby and I have been taking care of them, running errands for her twice a day, take them to the drs or hospital, and cooking dinners. And whatever else they may need done. (I drew the line at bathing him, I just can't do that.) not only that but I have my own family to raise and take care of.
My oldest is disabled, my middle feels lost in the shuffle and my youngest is a toddler. Not to mention trying to keep a connection with my husband.
The bigger apartment unit may have to be rented out to generate revenue which means we would have to stay where we are. Smh, I tell you if she screwed us over I won't be talking to her for a long time.
gardenchic
by Group Owner on May. 25, 2013 at 6:03 AM

oh that sounds horrible and sad, i hope and pray that you can all get through this,, you have to do what you have to do and put your own family needs first,,,,,, i will be thinking of you, we are always here for you, night and day,,,, hugs.

GardenChic

LavenderMom23
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I hope things aren't ruined but it is obvious you don't trust her. I think you need to learn a new word: JADE, don't ever justify, argue, defend, or explain...just say no. No you can't cook, you can't drive. Why? Because you said no. :) Then hopefully she'll be so mad, she will put distance between you two and that is one more thing you won't have to do. Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)