Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kids and back to school

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:44 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 283 Total Views

how are your kids adapting to the change of summer and being back to school?

mine both flew into it fast, doing well and getting homework,,, i am glad it is back to school, summer is way too long, then they get bored, even tho, every day we tried to plan to get out and do things,,

GardenChic

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gardenchic
by Group Owner on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:05 AM

the fall fair is on here this weekend, glad my daughter went when it was one and 2 dollar night, today is pouring rains all day,,, dark and gloomy too.

GardenChic

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Sep. 8, 2013 at 7:55 AM

finally, a nice sunny day but a bit cool, yesterday we made ribs and a rice stir fry and i made this soup that i had at my moms, it is yummy, today i am outside much of the day, going to mother in laws to cut her grass and walk the beach, hope you all have  a great day!

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Sep. 8, 2013 at 8:46 PM

my kids started on the 6th..they were happy to go to school.

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:39 AM

glad they are liking it and getting back into a routine.

GardenChic

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:25 AM

We had our first day of school yestrday and it was a success. While we were waiting for the bus my oldest son made a new friend our neighbor's son goes to the same school but different grade and will ride the bus him everyday.

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:11 AM

aww, love the pics, they sure are growing up fast, glad he made a new friend,, and a new neighbour too, good to have close friends nearby.cuties!

GardenChic

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Thanks and his new friend his family have lived on our block for years but never really stop talk to them we would just wave to them but now we talk on the bus and hope we can all hang out together. They also have a baby around Jax's age.

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Sep. 12, 2013 at 6:34 AM
wow, and another baby around the same age, that is even better, you gotta love that!, it sounds perfect!

GardenChic

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Yep I do because we do have other babies on our block but no many who are the same age as my youngest.

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Sep. 13, 2013 at 6:50 AM

hope you all become close!

GardenChic

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)