Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:13 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 245 Total Views

Anyone doing anything special? Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!,Its a holiday long weekend here, Monday is FAMILY DAY and noone works,,, have fun!

GardenChic

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:17 PM

my kids had no school today so they didn't get to have their valentines parties at school, So we had a little party at home. We had some snacks. I made pink heart shape pancakes for breakfast, heart shape pizzas for the kids for dinner and a heart shape cake with pink frosting...=) The pizza I made for my husband and I was just a regular round pizza it has spinach and onions on it. It was really good..=) 

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Feb. 15, 2014 at 5:06 PM

yummy, oh that sounds like fun. i got a dozen red roses, a dozen white roses, betsey johnson perfum and body lotion, and 2 chantilly perfumes and chocolate, i made spaghetti, yum, it was a fun night, we had drinks and watched the olympics, tonight we are having chicken breasts on the grill, fettucine and cauliflower...i am starving!, hope your having a great weekend!

GardenChic

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Feb. 16, 2014 at 8:15 AM

today is a nice snowy day, going to go and snowshoe, cooking a roast dinner today too, yum!, ENJOY the day!, Hope you are all watching some olympics!

GardenChic

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:43 AM

brrrr,,, a real cold one today,, minus 20, but nice and sunny, think we will head to the bush and snowshoe some trails today,hope you all have a great day

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Today I get to work but my husband doesn't. The kids are on vacation from school. I have my kids with me cause my husband decided he was going snowboarding tiday. He can't take care of the kids if he is snowboarding.  

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:30 AM

hope you all had a good time.

GardenChic

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Feb. 19, 2014 at 8:18 AM

its almost balmy out this morning,,, it was minus 5 windchill when i walked, but nice and sunny now and going to warm up to plus 5,,i will be outside much of the day today, i walked and did papers,, i still have the flyers to do and i hope to snowshoe for a long time too, nice to get out and enjoy this weather!

GardenChic

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Feb. 20, 2014 at 6:05 AM

spent last night in emerg with my daughter, she sprained her foot, first she jumped off a high snowbank,,, then yesterday, she left at 5am for  a swimteam meet, i guess on the rollovers, she wacked her foot again, and it all puffed up and was discoloured,,, shes on crutches, what a night. that place was packed!

GardenChic

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2014 at 6:44 AM

finally had a nice quiet day to myself, been watching the olympics,, today i go and get my hair coloured, hope you have a great weekend

GardenChic

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2014 at 6:47 AM

all schools are closed today,, roads are closed, ice and just nasty out, great.

GardenChic

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)