Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

horrid weather

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 5:49 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 196 Total Views

we have had nothing but rains and cold and winds for 3 days,, the rest of the week are supposed to be so nice, we are going to get the boat out and go water skiing and sea doing,,, if the weather is nice this weekend,, soon the snow will be flying.

GardenChic

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 5:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:19 PM
The weather can't make up its mind. It is nice one day in the 80s and the next it is in the 60s. Yesterday it was chilly and very windy and I froze at Gabriella's soccer practice. Today it suppose to be mid 70s and not windy. Can mother nature make up her mind...=)
gardenchic
by Group Owner on Sep. 24, 2014 at 6:32 AM

yesterday i was in a bathing suit, its supposed to be nice the rest of the week and weekend too, cannot wait,,, we have set next weekend up as closing the pool, then the weekend after is thanksgiving,,, maybe we should wait till thanksgiving weekend, seeing as hubs gets a extra day off and now we have no parents to go to,, we are leaving it way too late tho,

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Sep. 26, 2014 at 7:04 PM
This weekend it is suppose to be in the 80s. I am liking those temps.
gardenchic
by Group Owner on Sep. 29, 2014 at 6:54 AM

oh I know, it was glorious, I was in a bathing suit the whole weekend,,,,,, we must get this pool closed tho, the bad weather will be coming in to stay....i still have loads and loads of flowers to pull out,,, i do it all now, less to do come next planting time,, waiting for a big frost,, we have had a few little ones,, nothing that ruined then all tho. do you still have veggies??

GardenChic

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)