Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

back to school

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:15 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 211 Total Views

are your kids back to school? Yesterday was a snow day here.Maybe today too.are they glad to be back? Still playing with their toys?

MIL 
support

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:30 PM
My kids went back to school yesterday. I think they are and arn't happy about going back.
gardenchic
by Group Owner on Jan. 7, 2015 at 6:19 AM

another day of no schools here, windchills are minus 27 and it is to get way worse, brrr......

MIL 
support

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Jan. 7, 2015 at 1:44 PM
I don't know how you handle those temps. I don't like it here when it only gets a little below zero. I can't imagine -20 and lower. Tonight it is suppose to feel -15 to -20 but that will be over night while I am warm in bed...=) if I lived where you are I would probably lying never leave my house unless I had to.
gardenchic
by Group Owner on Jan. 8, 2015 at 5:49 AM

yesterday was brutal, and we did do the paper route but only for 10 mins per time,,, we have to finish the very end,,, as that road was not plowed..right now the windchill is minus 16, not sure if there is school or not,,, it is snowing and blowing still, they usually put it out on the radio by 6ish, the flyers were small anyways, easy to carry,, massive storm coming in friday, so they may have the whole week off school, very crazy.

GardenChic

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Jan. 9, 2015 at 6:55 AM

no school again, minus 16 tho, way better, gonna snowboard today, i guess, tire this kid out,, who is driving me nuts

GardenChic

robsgurl_23
by Head Admin on Jan. 9, 2015 at 11:56 AM

my kids had another 2 hour delay this time from snow

gardenchic
by Group Owner on Jan. 11, 2015 at 6:48 AM

do you have enough to snowshoe? hoping to head out to daves moms today,, they have way more then us... and it snowed again all day yesterday... more squalls today and tomorow then a bit of sun i think,, minus 17 right now,, wish it was warmer tho.... brr... i hear the winds from in here.. nasty

MIL 
support

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)