Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unique Marketing Ideas

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:39 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 453 Total Views

I had the opportunity not too long ago to watch a webinar by Ray Higdon who is the #1 income earner for his company. If you haven’t heard of Ray you need to acquaint yourself with him! His blog is full of free information that he could easily charge a lot of money for.

Ray shared how he had failed at multiple entrepreneurial endeavors before becoming the success that he is today. His lowest point was not very long ago when his mom was at his house and she answered the door to be served with his foreclosure papers.

Today he is living his dream life, traveling the world teaching others how to be successful entrepreneurs too.

Unique Marketing Ideas for Entrepreneurs

• You need to be on the phone to kill it if you are in network marketing, most people who go into internet marketing want to avoid their warm market. Instead of directly trying to sell your warm market tell them that if they hear of anyone talk about your company come back and talk to you. Gain their curiosity, when they ask, say you’re too busy and get them the information later – further peak their curiosity!
  • Collect business cards: Become a card collector, a business card collector! Go to events and collect as many business cards as possible, but don’t talk about your business with anyone. Call everyone on those cards because people who go to the trouble of handing out cards want more money. Also take cards from card racks at stores, libraries, etc. because people who put their cards up are people of action (placing the cards) who want to earn more money. They may seem unapproachable because they’re already doing something, but they are more likely to be open to something new!
  • When you call those people don’t just try to sell them right away, you know that doesn’t work. You have got to build relationships, just like you wouldn’t go to someone online and start pitching to them. That would be spam!
  • Don’t worry about what works, worry about what duplicates. That’s where the real money is.

[Click here to read the rest of the unique marketing ideas...]

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
greenmomma526
by on May. 1, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Websites Are also VERY important!! because they give your online presentation! I can help you get an affordable, adorable and classy website! I know how to do SEO, as well as comment boxes, contact buttons and forms, social media buttons, links to other sites, videos, slideshows, and more! feel free to visit my site for the work i have done, as well as for pricing. STARTING AT $25.00/ PAGE!

www.thepricelessva.com

or email me at

thepricelessva@hotmail.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)