Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2010 at 8:01 PM
  • 91 Replies
  • 1926 Total Views

My name is Michele, I am 42 years young. I have been married to my husband Allen for 18 1/2 years. We have six children and we home school 4 of them. I was a stay at home mom until spring of 2009 when I decided to go to college and pursue a carer in nursing. I love it! But it has been a big culture shock being out in the public after being home with kids for 17 years. I have struggled with my weight for most of my life. My husband found out about HCG and we decided to go on the diet together. We started on January 7th.

by on Jan. 16, 2010 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaismama1006
by Group Owner on Jan. 16, 2010 at 8:10 PM

I am 25 years old.  I am a stay at home mom of 2 crazy boys.  My older one is 3 and the younger is 16 months now.  I have never in my life since elementary been skinny just Chunky I would say.  I was just overweight when I was married in 05 I am now after 2 kids almost 100 lbs heavier than I was when I got married.  My life is my family so I'm finally doing something for myself.  My mom found out about HCG from neighbors who were doing it.  I decided that it was something I definitely wanted to do for me.  I live in Utah but grew up in the east and southeast.  I love my hubby to death but the stinker can eat whatever he wants and never gain a pound.  He weighs 166 at his heaviest, and he's 5'9".  He does burn some crazy calories 40 hours a week trimming trees out of the power lines for the power company. 

MommaNanaK
by Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 11:43 AM

Hi ladies - I just want to say I am a 38 year old mother of 5 and raising a 1 yr old grandchild. I have struggled with my weight for 15 years and for the last 6 years since my hysterectomy it has been terrible. I have researched up and down the hCG and finally took the jump this month. 

I am on day 9 of the VLCD and I have 10.5 lbs of fat GONE!!

3roosters1hen
by Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 7:32 PM

Hi, My name is Renee! I have 4 kids, 3 sons and 1 daughter and I live in Anaheim Hills California.  I also have a small blonde dog who I love very much!  Thank you for having me in the group!

Stacory
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2010 at 1:05 AM

Hi Im Stacy, Im 31 yrs old and I have been married for 5 years and have one Beautifull daughter who is four.  I have been trying for the last 3 1/2 years to have another child but have not been able too due to me being overweight.  I am starting the HCG drops next weekend (on my Birthday..lol) I am very excited and just ready to lose some weight so I can have another child.  And I am glad that all of you are here in this group too so we can support each other.

Good luck and happy loseing! (weight that is)

desertliz
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2010 at 4:27 AM

Hi Ladies!  OK, I have not yet ordered the hcg product or gone to see a doctor to help me with it.  I'm interested in knowing what's out there and which company is the best to use.  It's complicated...should I use injections or drops?  Where should I go?  Who and what do you all recommend.  I'm going to be ready to start March 1st....please help!

plutospal
by Member on Feb. 18, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Hi! and welcome to the group.

My husband and I are doing the diet together. Support is the most important thing while on the HCG diet. My husband ordered our HCG online. We are taking the shots. We researched it and found that the shots seem to have more of the pure HCG than the sub-lingual homeopathic drops. We did not go to a Doctor. (They are sooo expensive.) We read and reread Dr. Simeon's "Pound's and inches", Keven Trudeau's book, and many, many websites, blogs, and forums.

We have finished our first round through phase 2 and have just started phase 3. I lost 21 pounds in the 40 days and my husband lost 30 pounds in the 40 days. We also did measurements and we both lost on average 2-4 inches in our waists, and other areas. We felt wonderful on the diet. Neither of us had to take any type of pain meds for headaches, which we used to on a regular basis. Also, my husband did not take a single vicodin for pain which he had been very dependent on. We both noticed that we had clearer thinking, which is a big plus when taking college classes!

If you have more specific questions just ask. If I don't know the answer I'll definatly help you find it. I'm still learning new things as I go through this too.

Hope that helps, Michele

23wkrmommy
by Member on Feb. 19, 2010 at 12:46 AM

Hi!  Im 27 years old, mommy to 1 little boy 3 1/2 years old.  I've always been bigger, pretty much my whole life, however it wasnt until after I had my son that I went from just being bigger, to having gained so much weight,  I am (well, was before I started the HCG) just about 100 lbs more than I was when I got married in '05.  We have been wanting another baby for a while now, but I've been wanting to lose weight first, and my Sister-in-law found out about hte HCG from a friend, and she and my mother in law did a round in the summer, and when they went to start their 2nd one I went with them, and It has been such an amazing thing, I jsut finished my shots saturday and I lost a total of 38 lbs.  I'm really looking forward to this stage, and am planning on doing another round in 6 weeks.

I'm excited to have found this group, and other mommies who are doing this same diet!   

adalton
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:48 AM

My name is Alissa, I am 27. I have been married for almost 6 years, I have 2 children, my Son is 4 and my daughter is 2. I am a stay at home mom. and I have decided I need to do something about my weight Since Highschool I kept gaining the weight and now my husband and I have decided we need to do something about it. So we are starting the HCG drops today.  Hope I Can have a great weight loss as I hear so many people are.

angelic0819
by on Mar. 3, 2010 at 6:40 PM

Hello everyone!

My name is Shawna and I am 29 years old. My husband and I have been together for 13 years and we have 3 beautiful children which I stay at home and home school. My oldest Dominic who is 10, Kayci who is 6, and our newest addition Jordyn Elizabeth who is 8 1/2 months.

I have been overweight for about as long as I have been with my husband. Haha. And I just can't do the things a normal 29 year old woman should be able to do without troubles. So, for my children, my husband and myself I decided to start taking the homeopathic HCG drops.

I started the drops on March 1st, 2010. The first two days were really hard trying to gorge myself. There were several times where I wanted to lose my lunch and I was very tired. Today is day 3, the actual start to the diet side of the drops. Which I have to say is kind of hard. But not too bad. It's just the fact that I have to get myself into a habit of not snacking on everything throughout the day.

My goal is to lose 80lbs and be on a healthier eating regimen. It's nice to have others to talk with.

mimidebbie
by Member on Mar. 14, 2010 at 10:25 AM

My name is Debbie and I am 56. I am a grandmom to 5 beautiful children. Married for 35 years. My children are daughter Erin, 30 and son Brooks, 27.

After trying every program out there and years of dieting, I discovered HCG. Recently, I lost 26lbs and over 42inches on HCG. My daughter has lost 58lb and over 80 inches and is back on VLCD.

We are so thrilled with our results and friends and family, we started our own buisness marketing a Special Homeopathic HCG product. The formula was created by a friend who is studying to be a Naturopath and works for our chiropractor.

Our website is www.DesiredReflections.com and we just got started and have 40 plus happy clients. This is the most amazing diet I have ever seen. There are photos on my Cafemom page and on our site.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)