Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

My name is Michele, I am 42 years young. I have been married to my husband Allen for 18 1/2 years. We have six children and we home school 4 of them. I was a stay at home mom until spring of 2009 when I decided to go to college and pursue a carer in nursing. I love it! But it has been a big culture shock being out in the public after being home with kids for 17 years. I have struggled with my weight for most of my life. My husband found out about HCG and we decided to go on the diet together. We started on January 7th.

by on Jan. 16, 2010 at 8:01 PM
Replies (91-91):
conejoazul
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Hi I´m Estelle. I´m starting my first round of the protocol with homeopathic hcg drops from healthyHCG.com today. I have a goal to lose 30 to 35 pounds overall (from 165 to 103/135).  I have been struggling to have enough time to myself between working full time, extended BFing (my toddler is about to turn two, so BFing is a part-time affair for us, but still time consuming) and just life in general. It really has been a big mental jump for me to consider trying this diet as a means to start losing weight, because I feel like I "should" just lose weight through diet and exercise.  But, at the same time, I am thinking these extra pounds aren´t good for my heart either, so I am hoping the diet will help jumpstart my weight loss journey. Evenn if it can help me shed the first 10 pounds or so, I will be really pleased!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)