Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got lucky lol

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:50 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 269 Total Views

So my mom had some of the drops I was ordering online and she let me have them, that is what I neeed I lost another 2 lbs.  My mom reached her goal and so she didn't need them anymore.  I ordered another bottle online so im convinced that my long stall was do to the fact that i switched drops and went with cheaper ones I found in my area.  I learned my lesson lol! 

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
babyzoey1
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Oh I am so happy for you! I am second day no injections. I want to do a 3 wk round though after new years if I cant lose my last 15-20 through exercise till then! You are awesome girl! You have been an inspiration. I am glad you didnt give up!! Keep me updated!

kelleygirl96786
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Hey, I'm going to order for my next round but I was wondering what website you order yours from? Where I order mine from it's $109 for the 45 days. If your is cheaper could you let me no. Thanks.

MsLouLou
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:22 PM

http://www.evitaminmarket.com/Mediral-Weight-Loss-Formula-Homeopathic-HCG-with-Amino-Acids_p_486.html

This is where I get mine for $18 and all the people I know who are doing the diet are also getting them here, each bottle is a 20 day supply.

wantanother
by Member on Sep. 30, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Quoting MsLouLou:

http://www.evitaminmarket.com/Mediral-Weight-Loss-Formula-Homeopathic-HCG-with-Amino-Acids_p_486.html

This is where I get mine for $18 and all the people I know who are doing the diet are also getting them here, each bottle is a 20 day supply.

Yeah this is exactly what I just ordered.  That is what I was taking and it got me down 53lbs then I saw they were selling the HCG drops here local where I live for cheaper and a bigger bottle.  So I tried those drops and no way are they the same I was soooo hungry and didnt lose anything while on them.  So Im back with the Mediral.

kelleygirl96786
by Member on Oct. 4, 2010 at 8:56 PM

Did any of you try the detox one on this website? Just wondering because it was the same price?

Quoting wantanother:

Quoting MsLouLou:

Yeah this is exactly what I just ordered.  That is what I was taking and it got me down 53lbs then I saw they were selling the HCG drops here local where I live for cheaper and a bigger bottle.  So I tried those drops and no way are they the same I was soooo hungry and didnt lose anything while on them.  So Im back with the Mediral.

wantanother
by Member on Oct. 4, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Quoting wantanother:

So my mom had some of the drops I was ordering online and she let me have them, that is what I neeed I lost another 2 lbs.  My mom reached her goal and so she didn't need them anymore.  I ordered another bottle online so im convinced that my long stall was do to the fact that i switched drops and went with cheaper ones I found in my area.  I learned my lesson lol! 

Yes the detox is what I ordered.

wantanother
by Member on Oct. 4, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Idk why I quoted myself lol that was to awnser you question kellygirl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)