Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ROUND 2 FOR ME!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:51 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 265 Total Views

I am on round 2 of the diet. Its rough this time. I am on day 7 of P2...I have a goal to lose 25lbs. I have 15.8 lbs to go! If i acheive this goal. it will put me at 125. Id love to lose more than that though, as a cushion of when im done with P2. But i plan on working out hardcore in P3 :)

My overall goal weight is 115-125. I started this round at 150.4 and omg it killed my mind when i stepped on the scale after gorging for 2 days and gaining 7 lbs!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kelleygirl96786
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:53 PM

Hi, Good luck on Round 2!!!!   I am almost finishing up my first round. I lost 11lbs so far. I am definalty going to do at least 2 more rounds. I was wondering how long did you wait between your 2 rounds. I was thinking about taking a week and a half off?

kirasmommy7
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:58 PM

You have to be off the drops for the same amount of time you were on them. including your 2 gorge days. so if you were on the drops for the full 40 days, you have to be off them for 40 days.

Quoting kelleygirl96786:

Hi, Good luck on Round 2!!!!   I am almost finishing up my first round. I lost 11lbs so far. I am definalty going to do at least 2 more rounds. I was wondering how long did you wait between your 2 rounds. I was thinking about taking a week and a half off?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

kirasmommy7
by Member on Oct. 7, 2010 at 6:39 PM

So i had a bad few days...We had alot going on this week and i wasnt home much..And it doesnt help that i cheated really bad this past saturday and gained 2 lbs. Im hoping that i see a good loss tomorrow. This morning i was 135.6 Only .6 to go til my first goal!  10.6 lbs to go til my official goal weight. But im more worried about what my belly looks like..I dont really care much about the number..

babyzoey1
by on Oct. 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM

I would like to do round 2 Starting January! I dont want to attempt during the holidays LOL. I am at 133 which I thought would be amazing when I got to this point but have found that I am not content. Having a baby just changes things haha. I would like to see 115 as well! I have been trying to find time to work out but I work and I am studying to become an RN and take care of a ten month old so its been rough. I ended at 133 and the scale says i am 137 but AF should be coming this week and I always gain like 5 pounds water weight during this time so I am not too worried. You are all so inspiring. THis is the best diet ever seriously. Easy, inexpensive, and most important effective! :)

babyzoey1
by on Oct. 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM

Ps my birthday is in March and I want to be 115 by then! Woot woot!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)