I'll be posting more recipes once i find them and i get more time! If you guys notice any recipes that arn't phase 2 or 3 approriate that i have posted let me know so i can fix it!! Thanks
Remember anything from phase 2 can be used in phase 3 also!
Tomato and avacado salad
* 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
* 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
* 1 pinch ground black pepper
* 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
* 2 small tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper. Arrange the slices of avocado and tomato alternately like the spokes of a wheel on one big serving plate, or individual plates. Drizzle lightly with the dressing, and serve immediately.
1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets shopping list
2 t butter
1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
1/4 c milk alternative that doesn't have sugar!
1/4 t crushed red pepper shopping list
salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Steam cauliflower super good and then just mash up like you would for mashed potatoes! Great healthy alternative to mashed potatoes!
Bean sprout stir fry
* Coconut oil to cook
* 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
* 1 tablespoon minced ginger
* 1 tablespoon sliced garlic
* 1 pound bean sprouts, hair removed
* Salt and black pepper to taste
Stir fry oil, ginger, garlic and scallions until scallions are limp. Add bean sprouts stir fry until warm.