Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please tell me this gets easier!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 307 Total Views
So, I'm at the end of day 3 of the VLCD and I'm having such a hard time! I could KILL for the Coco Puffs sitting on my counter! I feel like I'm thinking about food all day long. I feel like I'm hungry all day until dinner, and after dinner I crave sweets like nothing else! I know the sweet cravings are because food was totally a comfort thing for me (bad - that's why I am how I am), but I don't know what to do to stop it.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kelleygirl96786
by Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:38 AM

Hide your sweets. And it does get easier. I’d say a couple more days at the most and you’ll be fine. I used to put the candies and sweet where I never have to look at it. Out of sight out of mind. 

DDDaysh
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:28 PM

:-)  Hard to hide them when the kid eats them, ya know...  

kelleygirl96786
by Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:52 PM
Yea. I guess so. You'll het used to to it. I'm in phase 3 already and j still don't really crave as much as how I used to before.
amf0909
by on Mar. 7, 2011 at 2:51 PM

I am in week 2 of the VLCD and i still feel hungry all the time, but i have been cheating ALOT but after this weekend i am being serious about it! NO MORE CHEATING for me, i was doing so good and then my boyfriend (who is also on it) wanted to go out to eat last night :( but its ok, we r back on track today~~

amf0909
by on Mar. 7, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Also for some reason I am EXTREMELY thirsty today, idk y but i feel like i could drink all the water in the world,  I heard B12 will help with hunger

tamystoyparties
by Member on Mar. 12, 2011 at 2:34 AM

this is me no it does not get any easier I am now in p3 adding food back in my diet... i had a hell of a time with the wanting food and i still do "soon"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)