Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I plan to start in July. Anyone else??

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:28 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 436 Total Views

I will be starting the drops for the first time in July.  Probably start the 2 day load on the 9th which is a Saturday.  Would love a buddy if anyone out there wants to do this together for support.  We could check in daily on cafe mom...

How is everyone doing?  I am excited to get started, but will be traveling so I thought it would be best to wait until I return home.

Good Luck Everyone!! :)

There is only one race - the human race.  And in my opinion, all people were created equally & should be treated as such. monkey

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lycilizzy
by Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:07 PM
The thought of loosing weight fast is exciting! I will not be doing my next round until September. But, best of luck! Do check in daily. It is good to log your progress, and ask any questions you might have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
love2snorkel70
by Member on Jun. 7, 2011 at 10:48 AM

Thanks so much for the encouragement.  I am also excited!!  :)

Okigurl
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2011 at 7:35 PM

I am starting on June 27th so sorta July! We could be round buddies :)

houseful
by Member on Jun. 21, 2011 at 8:30 AM

July 9th is the exact day that my friend and I are planning to start our second round!

We usually chat over at MyFitnessPal.com. There is a Hcg thread there with a great supportive group of ladies. There are also some really good tools for charting your weight and inches lost and food diary.

Join us here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/268820-hcg-progress-updates-page-2-for-people-on-it-or-thinking-a

My screen name over there is Houseful4Him. You can friend people like you do on facebook and send messages back and forth to one another.

love2snorkel70
by Member on Jun. 21, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Thanks ladies!  I will check it out for sure!! :)  Keep me posted Oki!  I will try to "blog on here" so we can chat here, too.

haybaybay
by Member on Jul. 11, 2011 at 12:47 AM

i just wrote a post looking for a dieting buddy, lol. i dont plan to start until sometime in August thou.

good luck! 

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 1:25 AM

I am pretty sure I will starting in July but not sure of the date yet. I am doing a detox before I start my first loading days. I know this isnt required but in hours of reading online SOME people felt it got them better results when they went into the diet.  SO I want to do that not sure how long I am doing that part yet.

My STUFF for my hcg diet should be here in a day or two. Then I will look over everything and know better about my starting date

Okigurl
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Hey thought I would update you! I am on day 16 and I have lost 16 pounds. The round is going well but I am still not sure if im doing a full or half yet. I am hungrier this round and tempted alot. How are you doing?

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 11:43 PM

Quoting Okigurl:

Hey thought I would update you! I am on day 16 and I have lost 16 pounds. The round is going well but I am still not sure if im doing a full or half yet. I am hungrier this round and tempted alot. How are you doing?

surprisedcongratulationswoohoojaw drop

That is soooo awesome and inspirational and fills me with HOPE thank you for sharing. You are doing great. I will honestly be beyond thrilled if I do even HALF as good as you are doing.  I cant wait to start

love2snorkel70
by Member on Jul. 13, 2011 at 6:37 PM

Long story short... I am starting my load days this Sat/Sunday the 16/17th.  I will start my low calorie days on Monday the 18th.  I was just able to get my product today.  (Apparently the center I signed up with only distributes/weighs on Wednesdays... oh well...)

I will be following the protocol for 40 days.  I am super excited!! :)  How is everyone doing today??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)