Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EFFECTIVE HCG Drops That Test Positive On Pregnancy Test???

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 5:10 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 2593 Total Views

Do any of you have links to 100% for sure EFFECTIVE drops that you've already had great success with  and that also for SURE test positive on a pregnancy test?

I only want links to hcg drops that pass both of those two criteria.

I think my drops might be garbage and a waste of over $100 that I sacrified and couldnt afford in the first place. : (

by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
blueyz1014
by Member on Jul. 18, 2011 at 8:03 PM
I replied to you in the other post. The drops you are using are good drops. Give them time to work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 2:58 PM

I am thinking of buying these asap at great financial sacrifice to myself

https://www.bodybyhcgdiet.com/oral-hcg-drops.htm

lycilizzy
by Member on Jul. 19, 2011 at 4:22 PM
How did you do this morning?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blueyz1014
by Member on Jul. 19, 2011 at 4:34 PM

I looked at the site and the first red flag, they have no contact information.  You dont even know where they are shipping from. 

Quoting earthangel1967:

I am thinking of buying these asap at great financial sacrifice to myself

https://www.bodybyhcgdiet.com/oral-hcg-drops.htm

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 4:39 PM

Quoting lycilizzy:

How did you do this morning?

lol I gained 2 lbs bc in the middle of the night I was sooooo hungry that it literally woke me up out of sleep and I felt panicking out of control hungry and binged on 4 naval oranges! Then went back to bed and when I woke up in the morning still OUT OF CONTROL starving and binged on 4 MORE naval oranges nd was still starving so then I ate a can of chicken breast.  Definitely NOT protocol haha

My drops whether I take less or more dont seem to even TOUCH my appetite if anything I think I feel more hungry since taking them (except on the loading days of course lol ) They were expensive too I paid $147 that I couldnt afford.

I know there is a group on sparkpeople where they buy rx hcg and mix their own drops but that sounds really overwhelming and complicated to me and I KNOW for a fact my dr wont give me a prescription

what have YOUR results been on YOUR hcg?

lycilizzy
by Member on Jul. 19, 2011 at 5:37 PM
My husband had a real hard time at first too. The first week is the hardest. You should really try the egg and slice of bacon in the morning. It made the mornings manageable for us. Make several meals in advance so you just take it out and heat it up. Take everything out of the house you can't eat.

You could have soldered on worse you know! It's not like it was a bag of chips! You van still do this! Be a fighter!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 6:30 PM

I read every post in this group from the beginning just now and I noticed one lady suggested this

www. hcgbodyshaper.com

she said she ordered it and it came with a pregnancy test and tested positive

what do you guys think of this one?

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 6:58 PM

Quoting earthangel1967:

I read every post in this group from the beginning just now and I noticed one lady suggested this

www. hcgbodyshaper.com

she said she ordered it and it came with a pregnancy test and tested positive

what do you guys think of this one?

I WOULD just go thru the online pharmacyescrow or alldaychemist to make sure I am getting REAL hcg not homeopathic but I looked at those sites carefully and I cant for the LIFE Of me understand how to mix the stuff and how much to mix what with what and it sounds like a foreign language to me and wayyy over my head so it intimdates me so I am hoping one of these other sites that come with a pregnancy test might be a second best bet?

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 7:58 PM

screamingOh wonderful today keeps getting worse... I just googled reviews on the two websites that claim they come with pregnancy tests that test positive and the reviews are BAD.

I WISH that I understtood how to order and mix my own like people do on pharmacyescrow or alldaychemist bc it seems like the more I research the more likely it is that is the ONLY way I know for sure I am getting quality REAL nonhomeopathic hcg BUT  it is all gobbleygook to me I dont understand one tiny tiny bit of it. Sighhhh 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)