Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dosage?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:41 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 276 Total Views

Okay I have been taking my drops for 9 days now and doing the VLCD for a week. My question is, I am not usually hungry and am only eating around 300 cal every day. My dosage is 12 drops under the toungue 3 times a day. I usually do about 10 drops because thats about how much my dropper gets out each time. And I am bad about forgetting and only taking it twice a day. Is this bad? Could it be stalling my weight loss or causing me to lose less?

Brittany... Proud Mommy to Harley & Nathan & Wifey to Richard

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lycilizzy
by Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM
Only taking in 300 cals could stall you. You need to take in the 500. It's the magic number! Set a timer or alarm on your phone to remind you to take it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RosieTosie83
by Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:24 AM

Make sure you do the 500 cals that is important. Also drinks lots of  water and add in a cup of tea or two into your daily stuff. Green Tea is especially good for you. Also I got mine the other day and the doc told me to take 25 drops three times a day. I set my alarm on my cell so it reminds me. And them to add 2-5 more drops every week. Is what the doc said if I want to see optimal results.

RAS_ARMYwife
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Well today I have only eaten 225 cal and taken the drops once. Forgot them on the kitchen counter today. so I guess Ima find SOMETHING to eat to add in some calories and take the drops once more before bed... Ugh Im soo frustrated with myself. I have been hovering around 197 for 3 days now.

hendrickson
by New Member on Oct. 1, 2011 at 4:20 PM

If you do not eat enough calories then your body will store all your fat... it goes into starvation mode and to help "save" you keeps all the fat... yes it will stall your weight loss. Try and make a menu for the week with food and times then post it on the fridge and follow it to get all your calories. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)