Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has anyone ever bought the hcg excel drops from walmart???????

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 12:45 PM
  • 69 Replies
  • 104478 Total Views
2 moms liked this

i was in walmart and saw the hcg drops....well i bought them to try them out before i pay $200 for these drops!! i looked online at the ingrediants and it has all the same stuff for weight lose...i started this morning ....i realllllllly hope they work ! has anyone else tried these or something simular ??  how much did you lose?? how long did you take it ?? thanks for reading !!

by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ahartz0406
by Member on Oct. 27, 2011 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

everyone i have ever talked to about the walmart hcg drops is they are not real. get a pg test and see if it comes up positive. if not just be careful becuse they might not be real. but good luck since i have started the hcg diet in 3/10 i have lost 94.8 lbs

teddyls
by New Member on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

These drops are the same as hcg platnium and hcg genes, (somethinglike that) They all work the same

the nutritional info is the same. This is my third bottle. It works if u follow 500 calorie diet. Also Mine cost

12.96.  You must mean 20.00 not 200.00. This shrank my stomach belly fat I lost 18lbs in 2 weeks.

Still their. Restarting diet now.

teddyls
by New Member on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:51 PM

1 more thing. They are homeopathic. Not like shots with hormones. See Dr. Ozs clips on line. They had

experts about the drops. Does not hurt you.

lovinour4
by Member on Nov. 3, 2011 at 7:24 PM
Well I followed mine and gained 3 pounds in 2 days so I stopped taking them :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kla2008
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:33 AM
It does say that you will gain at first then you will start to loose weight.
iashanon
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 2:05 AM

I have a friend that started this last summer and she has already lost 30lbs

TiffCastillo10
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this

@ lovinour4 :: please read up on dieting, and weight loss before throwing out the money you just spent. I know it wasnt much, because I just bought it. Point being, if you talk to any fitness trainer, or read up on weight loss, you will always gain in the begining. I got really discouraged because i went on alli, was excercising AND sticking pretty well to my diet and gained 5lbs, then my fiance's friend who happens to be a personal trainer(go figure i could have had one for free) Told me that you will ALWAYS gain weight in the begining, then it will fluctuate between loss and gain, and then it will be all loss. ONLY IF YOU STICK TO A HEALTHY DIET AND EXCERSISE. I dont mean go run ten miles and pump iron for hours. walk for a half hour every day at a steady pace, and stick to a healthy diet, and you will start to lose the weight. but rememeber the number one key DON'T WEIGH YOURSELF! seriously.... get a calendar and schedule a weighing session every three weeks, no sooner. the less you weigh yourself, the less you will even notice that you gained, then flucuated before the loss comes. Its hard as a woman because we want to see results, but trust me, keep doing the HCG and i'd say if you want to follow the 500 cal, by all means, but you are healthier gong up to at least a 1000cal diet, just to make sure you dont starve yourself. 
1: HCG as per direction daily
2: 500-1000calorie diet and stick to it
3: Walk for 30 min at a stady pace daily AND
4: DO NOT WEIGH YOURSELF MORE THAN EVERY 3 WEEKS
I promise if you stay true to this, you will see results. 

msdodson19
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Hi, I bought the Fat Drop HCG Excel from Walmart and "yes" it works!! I bought it last month and for the first week i did not lose any weight because I was not following the HCG 500 calorie diet, but on 12/14/2011, I followed the diet, and lost 2 pounds by 12/16/2011, and by 12/20/2011 I had lost 5 pounds! All the weight came from my stomach, so now my pants are loose.I can fit jeans that I have not wore in years. Due to the holidays i started cheating on my diet and havent lost anything else (gained back 2 pounds), but as of today Im back on the HCG diet. So to answer your question, yes these drops do work but you MUST follow the HCG 500 calorie diet in order to lose anything! Good luck!

RothGal
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I got a bottle of the fat drop hcg excel. do you take them with hcg or just by themselves?

lovinour4
by Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 4:54 PM
I was just dropping under my tounge list the box said...but I haven't taken it in a few months now...actually since I gained a few pounds on it I stopped.

Quoting RothGal:

I got a bottle of the fat drop hcg excel. do you take them with hcg or just by themselves?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN