Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has anyone ever bought the hcg excel drops from walmart???????

Posted by   + Show Post

i was in walmart and saw the hcg drops....well i bought them to try them out before i pay $200 for these drops!! i looked online at the ingrediants and it has all the same stuff for weight lose...i started this morning ....i realllllllly hope they work ! has anyone else tried these or something simular ??  how much did you lose?? how long did you take it ?? thanks for reading !!

by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Replies (61-69):
proudgrammie07
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 7:11 AM

I only do the HCG1234. I really like those drops and I can buy locally. :-)

proudgrammie07
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Didnt like the walmart drops...didnt do anything personally for me. I only did hcg1234 and lost 40+ pds and have kept off for over a yr now. Good luck

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
lisariggle
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Hi my name is Lisa and I just started taking the  Fat Drops HCG Excel from walmart today  and I it does work cause I really want to lose my weight can I was told HCG does work

greenleasmommy
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I just bought hcg drops at Wal-mart after reading this site last night. I got The HCG Solution. I can't wait to start! Is there anything I can take for feeling hungry? How do you deal with hunger?

Zachs928
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Wait wait wait. I must not b reading right. Are people here really consuming 500 calories a day. And those of you who are, are I really then attributing your weightless to jct drops. Look guys just cuz you read it online doesn't make it a good idea. that's totally unhealthy. The math is simple guys eat fewer calories then you use you'll lose weight.. But it has little to do a these drops. I have them and ice themed but anyone checklist more then give pounds on this has done that on their own. Its not drops. These Walmart drops aren't even real h c g Read the back of the bottle its just define in a bottler
Zachs928
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Wait wait wait. I must not b reading right. Are people here really consuming 500 calories a day. And those of you who are, are I really then attributing your weightless to jct drops. Look guys just cuz you read it online doesn't make it a good idea. that's totally unhealthy. The math is simple guys eat fewer calories then you use you'll lose weight.. But it has little to do a these drops. I have them and ice themed but anyone checklist more then give pounds on this has done that on their own. Its not drops. These Walmart drops aren't even real h c g Read the back of the bottle its just caffeine in a bottle. Its good for extra energy at gym but I need to just eat right and exercise evenly and consistently. Set small goals every time I work out. Check out mend and Winona health mags for creative time saving fat burning routines. These are intense but productive. Stop being concerned a numbers at gym and just do your best. Whatever your goals are youbest effort is always enough for your body. Eat more meals in smaller amounts. Change your idea of what a meal is. a meal is not give courses of rich good. A salad is a meal. A cup of nuts or some a chicken breast. Those are all individual meals. Eat give to seven small meals a day. Increase protein and fiber. Cut simple carbs like sugars or breads made with white flower carbs aren't bad but you want complex carbs from whole grains and try to get them earlier in the day so you can work them off. Lastly all you ladies stop worrying about your weight numbers literally stop weighing yourself. You'll always gain before you lose and muscle is heavier and healthier then fat. If where your at isn't good enough for someone maybe it isn't you who has a problem. Be safe be well love yourself or llose yourself. Zach
Zachs928
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:00 PM
God damn stupid auto correct I can't even begin to fix it sorry. You guys will figure it out
Zachs928
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Basically if you have lost more then give pounds you have done it I your own. Its not the drops
Ms.Riveria
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 6:48 AM
Is anyone still doing the hcg diet drops?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN