Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cell harmonics drops?

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:19 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 2503 Total Views

anyone heard or using them???

by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
conejoazul
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 5:57 PM

I haven´t heard of them.

JSTAN
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 9:35 PM

hi, I have someone trying to sell them to me for $60 a bottle is that a good price?

conejoazul
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Quoting JSTAN:

hi, I have someone trying to sell them to me for $60 a bottle is that a good price?

Without knowing the ingredients, I can´t begin to answer you. $60 seems on the slightly high side, but not outrageous.  Also does the brand offer you any sort of moneyback guarantee? How many ml / days to a bottle?

www.hcgdiet.com seems to offer average prices with drops that actually contain the HGC hormone and a member at www.hcgdietinfo.com has shared with me that she had good success with that brand. I am only repeating what she shared with me, but I know she has used them for three rounds losing about 15-18 pounds per round.

I am on my last "Very Low Calorie Day" (500 calories) ... 33 days altogether ... in which I have lost 15 pounds (168 down to 152/153 today) using the Dr. Simeons´eating protocol and non-HCG homeopathic drops from HealthyHCG.com ... with international shipping 3 bottles of drops plus 1 bottle of stevia sweetener was only $150 as I recall.

Good luck. I´m not specifically recommending the brand I went with if you absolutely want to take the hormone, but I did have a good overall experience with that brand and my results are in the range I was targeting for one round. Also they claim to offer a money-back guarantee, although I did not have to ask for it.

Shotski
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I am currently using the Cell Harmonics HCG Professional Homeopathic drops.  I am on my fourth week and I have lost 13 pounds. (which is great for me because I have a very hard time loosing weight).  I like this brand and am looking to purchase additiional bottles at a lower price.  I am currently going to a Naturalpath and they are charging $100 per 1 oz bottle.

Would you please let me know where you saw them for $60 a bottle?  I am also planning on checking out HCGdiet website.

Thanks so much!

CTnurse
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 3:08 PM

So far I am loving the HCG diet with the Cell Harmonic HCG gtts.  I am receiving them through a naturopath but my supply is getting low.  Like you, the naturopath wants to charge me $100.00/bottle. Cell Harmonics web site makes it available for cheaper.  I find this a little weird because I thought that only providers could truly obtain real homeopathic HCG gtts.  Kind of makes me doubt my naturopath. 

GrammyTammyK
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I take Real Hcg drops from Real Hcg Body Shaper.  I lost 28 lbs in 30 days for the 1st round and in the 2nd round of 40 days I lost another 27 lbs for a total of 55 lbs in 70 days!  The Real Hcg Body Shaper drops last just a few days over 40 days and each bottle comes with a couple of pregnacy test to insure that it is the real thing.  So for you who use the homeopathic drops do they really work to control your hunger?

CTnurse
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Great job on your weight loss!! Thats amazing. And yes, the homeopathic HCG does really reduce your appetite.. Never hunger.

Question:  I have to stop my hcg at day 12 because I am unexpectingly having surgery in a week.  Excited because I did lose 11 lbs.  I know the book says I have to wait 6 weeks to restart the diet, but does anyone know why? Has anyone gone sooner between going on the VLCD phase? I'd like to restart the week after my surgery, so two weeks after stopping. 

GrammyTammyK
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:03 PM

The reason for needing to take a 6 week break is so as not to build an immunity to the hcg.  But that should not be an issue with the homeopathic hcg because it is not the real hcg.  And having only been on it for only 12 days should not matter anyways.  I would think you could begin them as soon as you have recovered from your surgery.  Great job on the loss and I hope you have quick recovery from your surgery.

Quoting CTnurse:

Great job on your weight loss!! Thats amazing. And yes, the homeopathic HCG does really reduce your appetite.. Never hunger.

Question:  I have to stop my hcg at day 12 because I am unexpectingly having surgery in a week.  Excited because I did lose 11 lbs.  I know the book says I have to wait 6 weeks to restart the diet, but does anyone know why? Has anyone gone sooner between going on the VLCD phase? I'd like to restart the week after my surgery, so two weeks after stopping. 

Valereed
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Inner You Diet Solutions sells homeopathic drops and pellets made in an FDA registered lab right here in the USA. Drops are $40 for a 2oz bottle and pellets are $50 for a 40 day supply. They also have the non-hormone alternative for those that don't want to use HCG. I personally lost 107lbs in a year using their HCG. Great prices and and support.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)