Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day 5 - legs are burning

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:35 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 151 Total Views

Okay so today was Legs & Back (we don't workout on the weekends, that's family time/down time.)  I had my 1/2 P90X bar & Shakeology for breakfast - yummy.  I LOVE MY SHAKEOLOGY!
But by the time we did P90X I was starting to get hungry & within 15 minutes of the workout I was dragging!  blah! 
But no matter WE got the workout done!  It was tough.  My heart rate actually got up to 185 for a few minutes...even tho it's a sculpt routine I got a cardio workout with it.  YAY!  So I burned 685 calories in that one workout :)
I tried to do a pull-up, still can't, but I am getting stronger.
I use the green bands for pull downs now - big improvement from the magenta bands!
I'm feeling good.  We are now on our second week of P90X - time flies when you're having fun!!

Oh my birthday was yesterday - so much fun.  Sam made me a yellow cake with chocolate icing & spoiled me with gifts.  I only had 1 slice of cake, 2 scoops of ice cream, not bad for me.
Our dinner out Friday was good too - we are some sushi (which was NOT all that great) but the hibachi grill food was good.  The steak they made was delicious.
So my birthday weekend was WONDERFUL and food intake was not too shabby!

My HR monitor shows that last week I burned over 2000 calories - yay!  Let's see how many I can burn this week!  BRING IT!

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)