• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No Action?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:00 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 245 Total Views

Hey ladies!!! It's been 3 days and no new post or replies. WAKE UP! 

How was April fools day? Any pranks pulled on you, or did you pull any pranks?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
maybebaby83
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 12:49 PM

I know what you are saying!! Nothing ever gets posted on here.. :(

No pranks for my April fools.. I had a suprise birthday party to go to so i guess that was my prank! LOL

Jesika90-09
by Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2010 at 3:49 PM

Ugh... our new pup chewed through our computer's power cord, our wasn't in stock ANYWHERE in town so we had to order one. Thanks to her, I've been totally MIA!

My little peanut pulled a little prank on me I think. With Seamus, I started with my hard, long contractions at 14w5d... from then on I contracted often, and it ended up causing me to dilate and deliver at 23 weeks... well, on April Fools Day, I was 14w6d, and I had my first big, hard contraction that lasted over seven minutes and was actually a little painful toward the end. Add that to the ironic timing of my bleeding with this pregnancy starting at the exact same gestation as with Seamus, it seems like this baby-to-be is following exactly in big brother's footsteps. lol, I just imagine Seamus must have left little notes in my uterus giving this kid pointers on what drives mommy crazy (or crazy with worry!)... so I joke that contractions starting at the exact same time as last time was a little prank baby was pulling on mommy... I'm not exactly laughing though lol.

Seamus Lorne O'Reilly
. Born August 04, 2009 at 2:02 p.m.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
          Due in September or October 2010? Click here to join the group!

maybebaby83
by on Apr. 4, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Aww im sorry.. I hope everything is okay! How are you doing today? Any problems??? Are you still bleeding?? When do you see your OB next?

Good luck I hope everything is fine!

Quoting Jesika90-09:

Ugh... our new pup chewed through our computer's power cord, our wasn't in stock ANYWHERE in town so we had to order one. Thanks to her, I've been totally MIA!

My little peanut pulled a little prank on me I think. With Seamus, I started with my hard, long contractions at 14w5d... from then on I contracted often, and it ended up causing me to dilate and deliver at 23 weeks... well, on April Fools Day, I was 14w6d, and I had my first big, hard contraction that lasted over seven minutes and was actually a little painful toward the end. Add that to the ironic timing of my bleeding with this pregnancy starting at the exact same gestation as with Seamus, it seems like this baby-to-be is following exactly in big brother's footsteps. lol, I just imagine Seamus must have left little notes in my uterus giving this kid pointers on what drives mommy crazy (or crazy with worry!)... so I joke that contractions starting at the exact same time as last time was a little prank baby was pulling on mommy... I'm not exactly laughing though lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)