Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

As you know I do some contests from time to time.  Now, while I am happy to do these contests and encourage all active members (including admins and the like) to participate, I need to know who you are!!!

If I do not know who you are, please, do not participate.  When I say ACTIVE members, I mean members who are out here all the time and that I see almost daily.  Members that I have conversed with, members I have helped, members that I know are here because they like the group and participate, not just to win free things and contests.  This group is more than that.

I am sorry, but this is just how I feel.  If you want to participate in my contests, become active, get to know the ladies in the group, it's a fun bunch of women. 

Again, I am sorry and I hope this post makes sense and that people understand where I am coming from.  This post is in no way to start drama, so please do not bring it.

Thank you for reading.

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Replies (31-36):
ShaunnaMichelle
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:23 AM

I read it and I understand. 

yayay15
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this
This is what I will be doing from now on! Sick and tired of helping people who have no problem messaging, wondering where things are but can't message or post in reciecved or say THANK YOU when you get it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myfunniebones
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I do understand how you feel and can't blame ya. I do hope some will get to know me.  Alot of the groups that was in i got kicked out cause i wasn't active but i had been quite ill and my dad died this year. Along with finding out that i have neuropathy and losing vitiamins in my body cause of this and almost had a near death of my own this year. But i am slowly recoverying and hope i get my post count back up where i did have it so now i have to do alot of my group post all over again. But it ok. 

I do wish you all happy thanksgiving this year. Bless you all.

Sharon

myfunniebones
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:42 PM

I am the kind of person that is always thankful of those that do things unlike me i love to do things for others when i am able. I rather be a giving person too than recieving. 

Very thankful for what you do for this group and your giving time for all here.  I can see you put alot of efforts here.  Bless you in all that you do.

simple smile

brandhailey
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:28 PM

BUMP!

tiggerbabie177
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Well...going thru all 35 replies I am sad that I have not signed this before! I thought I had.....soo...I am signing it here...

Hopefully I am active enough for u....I try to reply to almost every post and am actually in the group everyday...I have particapted in the contests however luck has not been on my side...   :( Maybe that will change now that I signed this...lol  :)

So...that being said

Agreed!! ~Shawndra

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN