Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Michelle's Weightloss Challenge Post

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:09 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 699 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Starting weight....242 :(

Drank 9 glasses of water so far, may have a little more before I make it to bed. 

Did a youtube video for the warmup and then did all of the exercises, now feeling kind of sore.  My dd did her best to imitate me while I was doing them lol!

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emtgirl885
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Great job! Did you stretch after? lol, my son likes to exercise with me too!

evrain
by Verified Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, did some stretching afterwards. Addie and Keegan are the ones who like to exercise with me, Dalton could care less most of the time.  Although Keegan ususally wants me to hold him, which makes it rather interesting....

Anyways, I had an apple with lunch and corn with dinner for my fruit and vegetable for today.  And I did the challenge exercises :)  Tricep dips are much more challenging then they use to be!  LOL!

XpectTwins92808
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Good job!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evrain
by Verified Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Check in for today:
Eating half  not a problem today at all

Exercises:  Did a youtube video for warmup, then the challenege exercises. 

Didn't get much else in today because the kids were just crazy.  Spent most of the time chasing them and staying on top of them today. 

evrain
by Verified Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Check in for today:  Drank my water for today

Did the exercises for the day

evrain
by Verified Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I actually did eat all three meals today, I have a bad habit of skipping breakfast because I'm not usually hungry in the morning when I first get up, but I had some cereal with the kids this morning.

Addie, Keegan, and I did the exercises, at least the best that I could, and they could.  We bundled up and walked Dalton to and from school today also. 

evrain
by Verified Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

For 1/15: ate meals at the table...and did the amrap workout

For 1/16: finding it a lot easy to drink the water, not constantly wishing that I had a soda...woohoo for that! 

evrain
by Verified Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Weigh in: Need to go to Sam's or Walmart, hopefully will be able to tonight, but no guarantees at this point. 

Did a Jillian Michaels video off youtube this morning and walked Dalton to and from school today which is a mile round trip, so two miles total :)

evrain
by Verified Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM
2 moms liked this

Weigh in was 240...2 lbs is better than nothing:)

Workout today....not sure.  My knee is hurting today and Dalton isn't going to school, so will have to find some low impact exercises.  Actually thinking of sweeping and then taking baby wipes and cleaning my floors on hands and knees for part of it...does that count?! lol

emtgirl885
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Awesome about the weight loss! Yes, cleaning on hands and knees count.

Quoting evrain:

Weigh in was 240...2 lbs is better than nothing:)

Workout today....not sure.  My knee is hurting today and Dalton isn't going to school, so will have to find some low impact exercises.  Actually thinking of sweeping and then taking baby wipes and cleaning my floors on hands and knees for part of it...does that count?! lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)