Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Michelle's Weightloss Challenge Post

Posted by   + Show Post

Starting weight....242 :(

Drank 9 glasses of water so far, may have a little more before I make it to bed. 

Did a youtube video for the warmup and then did all of the exercises, now feeling kind of sore.  My dd did her best to imitate me while I was doing them lol!

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Replies (21-25):
emtgirl885
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Awesome with the weight loss!

Quoting evrain:

I need to catch up my posts, but I did manage to weigh in yesterday....235.

Will try to update more when I can with the challenges. Its just been really crazy for me.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
evrain
by Verified Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I need to get back in the groove and restart.  When everything went south with Dh and his health I fell off the wagon hard so to speak. Going to try to start exercising again today.  I didn't manage to weigh in this last week either.  So, I don't know where I am on that either right now.  Anyways, a lady from church is going to supposedly going to help keep me going when I get derailed, so will see what happens with that. 

evrain
by Verified Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Weighed in yesterday....234.  Not great, but I had expected to gain, so will take it. 

Working on eating better, but it's a bit of an adjustment and taking getting used to.  David's dr recommended doing the South Beach diet, which we are working towards doing with some modifications.

evrain
by Verified Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Weighed on 2/24 at 232.  We've changed out eating habits and it has helped a lot.  Still not back in to exercising regularly enough:-/

evrain
by Verified Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:55 AM

New weigh in: 231. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN