Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Admin question....

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:02 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 357 Total Views

im wanting to do a contest... i have a blank canvas left and mil is bringing me some paints she got on clearance when she comes march 4 so I am wanting to do a canvas contest this will be a longer running contest to march 1. then ill ship after i get it completed mil said shed cover shipping while shes here! Is it ok to do one this long. the prize will be a costom hand painted name or quote canvas for a childs room or for a momma wanting a special convas for herself! I am wanting 1000,000 replies prob no bumps as im wanting a pic post of ideas ud like on ur canvas!

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jazi1105
by Group Owner on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:06 PM
If you can start it Feb 1st, that'll be ok,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyfiregirl
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:08 PM

sounds perfect. thanks! i wanna help out too but gotta work it around when i can :)

Quoting jazi1105:

If you can start it Feb 1st, that'll be ok,

Bmama1
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Wow that will be a neat contest! I'm not sure it will make it to 1,000,000 with no bumps though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kyfiregirl
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:04 PM
I like bumps but wants pis first so each can tell m give ideas on what theyd want then bump

Quoting Bmama1:

Wow that will be a neat contest! I'm not sure it will make it to 1,000,000 with no bumps though.
strictmomhere
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM
No bumps it wont get that many replys
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bbyblueAK
by Verified Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Great idea but no bumps it won't get that high
kyfiregirl
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:13 PM

hehe i meant no bumps until each person has posted pics for their canvas like ideas or examples of what they want pics or quotes first then bump away :) that way i have ideas on what they want :)

Quoting strictmomhere:

No bumps it wont get that many replys

kyfiregirl
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:14 PM

im gonna be ok w bumps just need their ideas first...besides im not sure bumps count for the group rank so id want some other stuff too that will count!

Quoting bbyblueAK:

bbyblueAK
by Verified Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this

as long as someone types the word bump i believe it does count for the group rank. but if you hit the bump botton it does not count.

Quoting kyfiregirl:

im gonna be ok w bumps just need their ideas first...besides im not sure bumps count for the group rank so id want some other stuff too that will count!

Quoting bbyblueAK:

kyfiregirl
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:18 PM

good to know bump away,lol but need ideas first,lol gotta get my brain working with ideas for what people are gonna want !

Quoting bbyblueAK:

as long as someone types the word bump i believe it does count for the group rank. but if you hit the bump botton it does not count.

Quoting kyfiregirl:

Quoting bbyblueAK:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN