Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im wanting to do a contest... i have a blank canvas left and mil is bringing me some paints she got on clearance when she comes march 4 so I am wanting to do a canvas contest this will be a longer running contest to march 1. then ill ship after i get it completed mil said shed cover shipping while shes here! Is it ok to do one this long. the prize will be a costom hand painted name or quote canvas for a childs room or for a momma wanting a special convas for herself! I am wanting 1000,000 replies prob no bumps as im wanting a pic post of ideas ud like on ur canvas!

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Replies (11-14):
bbyblueAK
by Verified Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:22 PM

I hope you get lots of ideas

Quoting kyfiregirl:

good to know bump away,lol but need ideas first,lol gotta get my brain working with ideas for what people are gonna want !

Quoting bbyblueAK:

as long as someone types the word bump i believe it does count for the group rank. but if you hit the bump botton it does not count.

Quoting kyfiregirl:

im gonna be ok w bumps just need their ideas first...besides im not sure bumps count for the group rank so id want some other stuff too that will count!

Quoting bbyblueAK:

Great idea but no bumps it won't get that high

kyfiregirl
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:24 PM

the hard part is gonna be seeing all the ideas and knowing only one will win...ill want to make them all,lol!

Quoting bbyblueAK:

Quoting kyfiregirl:

good to know bump away,lol but need ideas first,lol gotta get my brain working with ideas for what people are gonna want !

Quoting bbyblueAK:

as long as someone types the word bump i believe it does count for the group rank. but if you hit the bump botton it does not count.

Quoting kyfiregirl:

im gonna be ok w bumps just need their ideas first...besides im not sure bumps count for the group rank so id want some other stuff too that will count!

Quoting bbyblueAK:

bbyblueAK
by Verified Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:25 PM

i feel ya on that one

Quoting kyfiregirl:

the hard part is gonna be seeing all the ideas and knowing only one will win...ill want to make them all,lol!

Quoting bbyblueAK:

Quoting kyfiregirl:

Quoting bbyblueAK:

Quoting kyfiregirl:

Quoting bbyblueAK:

jimspanda
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Sounds like a great idea!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN