Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vinas Halloween Post

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:20 PM
  • 30 Replies
  • 512 Total Views
:)
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SammysMomma
by Verified Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Task for 9/14
emtgirl885
by Verified Group Mod on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:07 PM
So sweet!

Quoting SammysMomma:

Mobile Photo

Task for 9/14

SammysMomma
by Verified Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. He can read on his own but he loves me to read to him ever night.

Quoting emtgirl885:

So sweet!

Quoting SammysMomma:

Mobile Photo

Task for 9/14

SammysMomma
by Verified Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
My happy pic is of my son an my "daddy". He went to be in heaven on June 14th 2012. I was in the room when he went. The pic is my daddy seating on the floor with my son and someone must of said something funny because they are both laughing. My son was 3 at the time so he probably didn't know why it was funny just that grandpa was laughing so he was. Daddy was my sons best friend they went fishing together and anything daddy was doing Sammy was doing. My daddy would give my son tools for my son could help him "fix" cars. It makes me happy to look at the pic but at the same time cry because I miss my Daddy.
Task for 9/15.
emtgirl885
by Verified Group Mod on Sep. 16, 2013 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry for your loss of your father.

Quoting SammysMomma:

My happy pic is of my son an my "daddy". He went to be in heaven on June 14th 2012. I was in the room when he went. The pic is my daddy seating on the floor with my son and someone must of said something funny because they are both laughing. My son was 3 at the time so he probably didn't know why it was funny just that grandpa was laughing so he was. Daddy was my sons best friend they went fishing together and anything daddy was doing Sammy was doing. My daddy would give my son tools for my son could help him "fix" cars. It makes me happy to look at the pic but at the same time cry because I miss my Daddy.

Task for 9/15.

SammysMomma
by Verified Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Task for 9/17/13

Today for lunch ill be eating a pb and grape jelly sandwich.
I only eat once a day for that's all.
SammysMomma
by Verified Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Task for 9/18

The bus driver for my son has been looking down this whole week. So last night I made her a duct tape flower pen and this morning give it to her and told her she is a wonderful bus driver. And we love that she's a driver. She was so happy she was teary eyed she said we made her day because she's been having a hard time lately. I was so happy to make her day.
emtgirl885
by Verified Group Mod on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:28 PM
So sweet of you!

Quoting SammysMomma:

Task for 9/18

The bus driver for my son has been looking down this whole week. So last night I made her a duct tape flower pen and this morning give it to her and told her she is a wonderful bus driver. And we love that she's a driver. She was so happy she was teary eyed she said we made her day because she's been having a hard time lately. I was so happy to make her day.

SammysMomma
by Verified Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

SammysMomma
by Verified Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Above is task for 9/19/2013
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)