Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids surprise Contest. Winner announced. Picked new winner

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:45 PM
  • 4694 Replies
  • 3028 Total Views
5 moms liked this

So my first time doing a contest so if I do something wrong tell me and I'll change it. 

This is a contest for a "surprise" box for your kid/s.  So reply with things your kid/s would like/want/need. Please put need,want or like with each post so I can get them the best things. 

The contest will end on April 10th. I will put everyone who replys name in a hat and let my son pick a name out. Will verify with a picture. 

The total box without shipping will be worth $30. So if you want a few things put them or if you just want 1 thing that's $30 put it. If you have more then one kid you can put things for each kid that adds up to $30. I'll pick things out of what you said they like and put it in a box and send it. There will also be a few surprises in the box. 

NO bumps please. 

Bronze or high and be active in all forums. 

You can do 1 reply with everything in it or as many replys as you want to. 

RonaH is the new winner. 

by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kyledavidsmom
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks awesome contest
kyledavidsmom
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:56 PM
Hot wheels - want

Art stuff- want

Books- like

Jewelry- want
othermom
by Verified Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:58 PM

craft stuff for my girls like crayons, markers, paper, ect. football cards for my son- wants

kyledavidsmom
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:59 PM
Do we just put it all in 1 reply

Quoting SammysMomma:

So my first time doing a contest so if I do something wrong tell me and I'll change it. 

This is a contest for a "surprise" box for your kid/s.  So reply with things your kid/s would like/want/need. Please put need,want or like with each post so I can get them the best things. 

The contest will end on April 10th. I will put everyone who replys name in a hat and let my son pick a name out. Will verify with a picture. 

The total box without shipping will be worth $30. So if you want a few things put them or if you just want 1 thing that's $30 put it. If you have more then one kid you can put things for each kid that adds up to $30. I'll pick things out of what you said they like and put it in a box and send it. There will also be a few surprises in the box. 

NO bumps please. 

Bronze or high and be active in all forums. . 

Thanks and GOOD LUCK Ladies. 

SammysMomma
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:00 PM

You can put it in one reply or as many as you like sorry I edit and put that in. 

Quoting kyledavidsmom: Do we just put it all in 1 reply
Quoting SammysMomma:

NO bumps please. 

Bronze or high and be active in all forums. . 

Thanks and GOOD LUCK Ladies. 

phatgirls
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Art supplies want

Things to make jewlery want

Board games likes

clowry02
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:38 AM

My son needs sunmmer cloths

clowry02
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:39 AM

My daughter wants Art stuff

clowry02
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:40 AM

My son wants psych season 6 and 7

clowry02
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:40 AM

my other daughter wants new cloths

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)