Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vinas Life is Beautiful Challenge

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:53 AM
  • 45 Replies
  • 831 Total Views

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. 

by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SammysMomma
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

4-22-14

We talked about the importance of going green. We went online and signed up all our bills for paper free billing. Then we went outside and planted some flowers and tomatoes and strawberrys. 

SammysMomma
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

4-23-14. Part 1. Not great scores. 

SammysMomma
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

4-23-14 part 2. 

One "flaw" I have is being to hard on myself about my weight and looks. I think I'm very fat and  very ugly. I've always thought this about myself. I do all kinds of things to try to change how I feel but most the time it don't work. Sometimes I feel pretty or not ugly When a wear some things or like after I get a new hair cut or do my nails or something. But then I go back to thinking I'm ugly after a while. I've dieted and it only works so much because I have PCOS so it's hard to lose my belly with that. I'm really hard on myself about it. Some "friends and family" have told me that I was ugly or fat so now I believe it over what others say sometimes. 

Dear Vina,

I want you to know you are a strong beautiful woman. Don't listen to anyone who tell you differently. You have to stop being so hard on yourself you have gone though a lot and have come out ok. You don't see what other people do. I see men checking you out and even girls get jealous of you. I've seen your sisters say stuff about you being ugly when they notice a guy check you out over them. You don't have to be skin and bones to be pretty. You don't have to be a model to be pretty. You are beautiful inside and out and it shows. So look in the mirror and really look not at your flaws but at you as a person. 

Your Friend. 

emtgirl885
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Your letter is dead on. You are a beautiful person!

Quoting SammysMomma:

4-23-14 part 2. 

One "flaw" I have is being to hard on myself about my weight and looks. I think I'm very fat and  very ugly. I've always thought this about myself. I do all kinds of things to try to change how I feel but most the time it don't work. Sometimes I feel pretty or not ugly When a wear some things or like after I get a new hair cut or do my nails or something. But then I go back to thinking I'm ugly after a while. I've dieted and it only works so much because I have PCOS so it's hard to lose my belly with that. I'm really hard on myself about it. Some "friends and family" have told me that I was ugly or fat so now I believe it over what others say sometimes. 

Dear Vina,

I want you to know you are a strong beautiful woman. Don't listen to anyone who tell you differently. You have to stop being so hard on yourself you have gone though a lot and have come out ok. You don't see what other people do. I see men checking you out and even girls get jealous of you. I've seen your sisters say stuff about you being ugly when they notice a guy check you out over them. You don't have to be skin and bones to be pretty. You don't have to be a model to be pretty. You are beautiful inside and out and it shows. So look in the mirror and really look not at your flaws but at you as a person. 

Your Friend. 

SammysMomma
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

4-24-14

the movie is very interesting. I love to people watch so this movie is right up my ally.  I think it's good to see that even if your having a good day other people are not. Or if your having a bad day other people are having good days. It shows that everybody goes though some of the same things just sometimes on different days. Life is a cycle. And everyone goes though the good and the bad. 

SammysMomma
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

4/25/14

sorry my nails look like crap. They always break. :(

emtgirl885
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 2:20 AM
Love, such a pretty color!

Quoting SammysMomma:

4/25/14

sorry my nails look like crap. They always break. :(

SammysMomma
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:34 PM
2 moms liked this

4-26-14

Dear _____

You are a inspiration  to me.  I've seen you in the group and how nice you are to everyone. I've seen though your post what an amazing person you are. And how sweet and caring you are. Your an awesome mom from what I've seen and I'm so glad to have an amazing friend like you. You are a strong beautiful lady. I really admire you for everything you do. Remember you have a friend to the end in me. 

Your friend

Vina 

quote for you from one of my favorite movies. 

You is kind. You is smart. You is important. 

SammysMomma
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

4-27-14

today me and Sammy went outside and cleaned the yard. Then we came inside and played mine craft I had no ideal what I was doing but I played it because that's what he wanted to play. Lol. Then we played plants vs zombies. And now we are gonna watch a movie and then it will be bath and bed for him. 

SammysMomma
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

4-28-14

drank 10 glasses of water today.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)