Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Victoria's Life is Beautiful Challenge

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:55 PM
  • 50 Replies
  • 839 Total Views
1 mom liked this
4/22/14: My daughter is only 16-months old. But, I talked to her about Earth Day. On our daily walk I picked up any trash we saw and told her it was yucky and bad to put trash on the ground. Then when we got home I let her play barefoot in the grass and we talked about that.
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Victoriaoh
by Golden Angel on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
4/24/14

I thought the video was interesting. I enjoy people watching myself. The main thing I took away from it was everyone has ups and downs in their lives. When we go through things in our lives it's somewhat comforting to know we are not alone in it. And that other people have their own cycle of good and bad.
Victoriaoh
by Golden Angel on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

4/25/14
I keep my fingers neutral colors or clear. I love doing colors on my toes. My big toe is kind of messed up because my daughter decided to stick her finger in it.
emtgirl885
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this
So pretty!

Quoting Victoriaoh:

Mobile Photo

4/25/14
I keep my fingers neutral colors or clear. I love doing colors on my toes. My big toe is kind of messed up because my daughter decided to stick her finger in it.
Victoriaoh
by Golden Angel on Apr. 26, 2014 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
4/26/14

Hello!

As I'm relatively new to the group I'm still getting to know everyone. But, you are someone who really contributes to the group. I look forward to reading your posts and seeing what you and your family are up to. You keep things positive.

Your children are adorable. I can tell you are an amazing mom. I'm excited to see what the coming years have in store for you as your children grow.

Thank you for being you!
Victoriaoh
by Golden Angel on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
4/27/14

We spent some time at the park playing and having a picnic. Then when we got home we read books and did puzzles. Followed by family nap time.

We ended the day snuggling on the couch, with popcorn while watching Epic. It was a great day.
emtgirl885
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:34 PM
Sounds like a fun day! What is Epic about?

Quoting Victoriaoh: 4/27/14

We spent some time at the park playing and having a picnic. Then when we got home we read books and did puzzles. Followed by family nap time.

We ended the day snuggling on the couch, with popcorn while watching Epic. It was a great day.
Victoriaoh
by Golden Angel on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Epic is an animated movie about a girl who is transported to a magical world deep in the forest. She has to help the leaf men save the forest from the evil guys. It's actually really cute.

Quoting emtgirl885: Sounds like a fun day! What is Epic about?

Quoting Victoriaoh: 4/27/14

Victoriaoh
by Golden Angel on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this
4/28/14

I drank 8 glasses of water today. I usually drink 8-10 glasses a day. I love water.
emtgirl885
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:25 PM
Great job!

Quoting Victoriaoh: 4/28/14

I drank 8 glasses of water today. I usually drink 8-10 glasses a day. I love water.
Victoriaoh
by Golden Angel on Apr. 29, 2014 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

4/29/14

5 Things I Love!

My daughter!

My siblings (This was almost 4 years ago---the last time all 6 of us were together at the same time)

Traveling--this was in Nashville, TN

My parents, pictured here with one of my brothers at his college graduation.

My hubby and seeing him with our daughter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)