Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunshinepraying's breakfast contest

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:40 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 199 Total Views
Breakfast contest log
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshinepraying
by Sweetheart Admin on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Today I had a fiber one bar (or most of it) for breakfast.. I was going to the hospital, so I didn't have time for anything more and then DD wanted to have some bites of it too.

For me, I'm having a treat of pizza for dinner that dh ordered since it's been so hectic. And I'm also going to take some time to read..it's a book to learn more for DS's situation, but I'm also enjoying reading it and finally getting to relax
sunshinepraying
by Sweetheart Admin on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Today I was debating on finally giving in and getting one of the cake pops from Starbucks that my mom has been raving about how great they are. I told my sister I was thinking about doing it for me and finally giving in and getting one to share with the kids. She said she was going to get it for us since she was already getting stuff from there. She got us two that we all shared. 

So I'm not sure if that counts or not, so I did give in and get a shower gel from Bath and Body Works for myself at the mall. My mom gets free coupons for the $5 size ones every now and then. I use them to get future teacher gifts. So today, I decided I was going to use the coupon for myself :) It was fun picking out a scent that I personally liked, rather than trying to think of what the teachers might perfer. I am excited to use it for me!

sunshinepraying
by Sweetheart Admin on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:19 PM
2 moms liked this

I took some time to relax and read a magazine today :)

sunshinepraying
by Sweetheart Admin on Jul. 29, 2014 at 10:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Today, I decided to give myself a well-balanced, sit-down breakfast, rather than a small, quick one, like I usually end up having. I had oatmeal with half of a gluten- free English muffin, and apple juice. And for my sweet tooth, I had a little bit of chocolate almond milk.
emtgirl885
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Way to go!

Quoting sunshinepraying: Today, I decided to give myself a well-balanced, sit-down breakfast, rather than a small, quick one, like I usually end up having. I had oatmeal with half of a gluten- free English muffin, and apple juice. And for my sweet tooth, I had a little bit of chocolate almond milk.
sunshinepraying
by Sweetheart Admin on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Well, haven't really had time to do something for me or to relax today, but I'm going to attempt finally relaxing...kinda..with dh and watch TV. Hoping DD will fall asleep soon and our tv stops acting up
sunshinepraying
by Sweetheart Admin on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:15 PM
2 moms liked this
Today I decided to turn the time I wait while DS is in gymnastics into my me time. I haven't had much time to myself, so I figured I'd take advantage of the time I had. I got comfy in one of the chairs and pulled out my book to read. Sounds simple, but when you can't even go to the bathroom alone, it was really nice. ;)
sunshinepraying
by Sweetheart Admin on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Today I went for a walk with a friend. It was nice to get out without the kids and have a nice, relaxing walk with a friend :)
sunshinepraying
by Sweetheart Admin on Aug. 3, 2014 at 2:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Forgot to post yesterday, but I decided to go to the movies w/ DS. He's never been and it was so nice to get out. I forgot before, but found I had old ticket cards it could use and pay on $9 for the both of us.
sunshinepraying
by Sweetheart Admin on Aug. 3, 2014 at 2:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Today, I am relaxing and watching Mr. & Mrs. Smith while DD is sleeping and DS is watching his Planes DVD
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)