Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 New Scentsy Consultants in 10 Days!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:39 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

February has been a fantastic month for my Scentsy group.   Since February 1, it has grown from 255 to 277 Independent Consultants!  

Scentsy is an amzaing company that is still very young and there is a huge opportunity for consultants to join now and build their own teams and groups for a fantastic income.  When I begain in April 2008 there were 7,635 consultants.  A few days ago there were 75,398.    Unbelieveable!!!   In comparison, Mary Kay had over 715,000 consultants in the US in 2006.  Avon boasts over 5 million representatives.  This gives you at least some idea of the room for business growth with Scentsy.   

If you want to be part of a growing company that offers fantastic products at reasonable prices and one of the best compesation plans and consultant support systems in the direct sales industry, contact me today for more information.  I'd love to help you enjoy the freedom of owning your own Scentsy business!  Every time you go to work....It's a Party!!!

Have a Scentsational Day!
Kim  Rogers
Scentsy Independent Director
http://www.kimrogers.scentsy.us/
kimrogers@meltascent.com

Do you practice safe scents?  Ask me about Scentsy...The Hottest New Thing in Candles
Buy | Host | Join Scentsy Wickless Candles 
The Matchless Marvels Team

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)