Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VENTING..

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:18 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 219 Total Views

Why do ladies who have been trying to concive for 3 months think they have anything in common with me??? Or any reason to say I understand how you feel, when I say I am feeling so sad that it is taking this long, or I am feeling so  depressed and defeeted.. I just want to yell at them" NO YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW I FEEL... WHEN YOU HAVE DELIVERED 3 STILLBORN BABIES, AND MISCARRIED 13 OTHERS, OR WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCIEVE FOR SO LONG THAT IT IS NOW COUNTED IN YEARS AND MONTHS, NOT JUST MONTHS THAN COME FIND ME..BECUSE IT WILL BE THEN THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING AND WHY I FEEL THIS WAY.

TY ladies for listening I know if you are part of this group you KNOW how I feel.

Lilypie

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
FaithMc.
by Group Owner on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:45 AM

That's exactly why I created this group. I feel so bitter sometimes at women who come straight off birth control and join a TTC group, with no knowledge whatsoever then get pregnant a month later. It upsets me so much that I left cafemom a long time ago. I couldn't find anyone I had anything in common with and I was just always bitter and sad. So this time around I decided to create a group where I could find women with common ground.

I just want to say you are a strong woman to survive 3 still births and 13 miscarriages. You have a heart of a lion. The still birth of my daughter has caused me to feel extremely angry towards other women for 5 years now.

Vent all you want to here, I have a hard time even going in the other groups without getting angry.. To be honest, I have just been popping in to advertise this group!

candcsmom2008
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:36 AM

TY momma, I think this group will be great for us all. GL to you.

Lilypie

DixieFlower
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Yes, I know exactly what you are saying. When I see someone join a TTC group when they've just started to TTC I always wonder why. Then when I see them ask a few months later "Should I go see if something is wrong?" I feel like yelling through my screen "Don't you understand that in a "normal" "fertile" couple there is only a 20% chance of conception each month. So yeah it's going to take you more than three months. Start worrying when you hit X years of TTC not months" I also know that some people really are just well meaning but don't understand how much it hurts. I remember once a friend telling me about her pregnancy and at a time when I should have felt joy for her all I could think about was why I didn't have a baby. I guess she noticed something and told me "oh honey when the time is right you will have your baby" That made the situation 10 times worse for me.

wedding tickers

FaithMc.
by Group Owner on Jan. 19, 2010 at 7:45 PM

AHHHH yes I hate it when people try to be consoling, they just say some really ignorant things.

At christmas, my husbands grandfathers girlfriend who he has just been seeing a while....well since a few weeks after my husbands grandmother passed away in April (he didnt wait long at all which makes everyone upset and uncomfortable to begin with) kept asking questions. Within 30 minutes (no lie, 30 minutes) she said something about a baby for next Christmas 4 freaking times. Then was showing me photos of her few month old grandson carrying on.

So I went outside and smoked a cigarette because I was soo annoyed and she commented on that too...when she is a smoker. I said something to my sister in law and her husband and within 20 minutes my husband and his sister had told her that it was a sensitive subject and etc.

So then the loon sought me out to preach to me, which I'm a Christian but it felt like she was doing it to make herself feel better. Oh I was glad when she got outta my house! I ranted the entire day about how stupid she was. It goes to show that wisdom doesn't always come with age. This was the 3rd time I have met her btw.

I wanted to do this to her! -----> slap

angry

candcsmom2008
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:38 PM

I wanted to do this to her! -----> slap LMAO, I know a few I would like to do this to. My favorite is just do not think about it, it will happen then... UUUUHHHH !!!

Lilypie

FaithMc.
by Group Owner on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:53 PM

OMG YESSS or the "RELAX, it will happen when you stop trying" and I say "NO IT WONT BECAUSE MY OVARIES DON'T FUNCTION WITHOUT MEDICINES!" I try my hardest to make people who say things like that feel stupid because I get so mad LOL I know that's really rotten of me but I want to put them in their place so they don't say it again. My MIL is one of the worst, shes extremely simple minded and uneducated. She didn't even know what HCG was or how pregnancy tests turned positive, didn't know about ovulation or anything. One day I explained pregnancy tests to her and I was tempted to tell her they were psychic.

rolling on floor

Quoting candcsmom2008:

I wanted to do this to her! -----> slap LMAO, I know a few I would like to do this to. My favorite is just do not think about it, it will happen then... UUUUHHHH !!!

candcsmom2008
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 11:13 PM

rolling on floor All I keep hearing from MIL and FIL they are divorced.. Is ok when do we get another Grandbaby.. Like we have not been trying HELLO, we are trying!!! Dh is an ONLY so all pressure is on us..

Lilypie

trewlove
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 11:43 PM

I am absolutely on the same page as you all and you got me laughing about it so thanks for that!!! Laughter can be hard to come by with this TTC thing...

I hate the dramatic posts from girls who look like they are 15 and complaining about how they got knocked up on accident with their first one and cannot figure out why they have been TTC for "THREE WHOLE MONTHS and nothing has happened!!!" LOL.... like I want to scream "are you kidding me???!!!!"

Anyway, I hear ya and am glad we have this new group to support each other!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)