Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hiya!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:56 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 248 Total Views

I'm Amanda. I have two adorable little girls.  I have been married for 7 years to a Mechanic....sorry, I mean an Automotive Service Technician..named Aaron. He is a good man..but there are times I could strangle...that's why I started this group.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PFCAnthonysMom
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:13 AM

Hello, My name is Kris I am 38, mother to 4 great kids, I have been married twice, I am currently married to a great guy, BUT......YEA! LOL We have been married for 4yrs, but have been together for , oh geesh...at least 11 yrs. LOTS and LOTS of GREAT ups andnot so great downs. There are days I love him to death.........and days that I hate his guts (not really, but ya know what I mean) I whave come to the conclusion that men are @ss@oles it's just in their genes.........lol

good morning

PFCAnthonysMom
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:16 AM
WOW and I should use the spell check button :)
gardenchic
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:23 AM

YIPPEE AND THIS NEW GROUP! THANKS! I am Kara, i am from CANADA, i am 38, married, my hubby is 50, 2 kids, a 17 year old son, and a 11 year old girl!, Hubby works for a courier company.

NeonGirl9583
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Hey everyone. I'm April, I'm 26, (be 27 Feb.4th). I'm married to a wonderful guy (most of the time) named Jonathan. We've been together going on 6 years married almost 5 years. We have 3 great kids. My son will be 4 the 26th, he's his daddy made over, he wears a football helmet 27/4. I have my hands full with him. My girls are almost (the 6th) and 8 months. Jonathan is great. He spoils the kids way too much.

in loveamerican footballtoddler girlbaby girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)