Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First challenge...Edit

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 11:39 AM
  • 111 Replies
  • 1350 Total Views

Sorry ladies, I have been lagging on making a challenge.  I am trying to figure out a challenge to start with.  I think I have figure it out.  Some of you may remember this one from before.  It is the dice challenge. 

Starting Mon Nov 29 you will roll a 6 sided dice.  If you don't have a dice you can use this link.  Make sure it is on 6 for how many sides and the other two options are before 1.  This challenge will end Sun Dec 5 11:59 pm PST.

Roll dice

1. 10 sit ups

2. 20 push ups

3. 30 squats

4. 40 sit ups

5. 50 push ups

6. 60 squats

This will be a trophy challenge.  So ladies lets have some fun and don't forget to post what you have done (each day or as often as you can get on here).

I know this challenge is starting a little ways out from now but with Thanksgiving coming up and many people travel, I didn't want to add anymore stress.  I want you ladies to have fun with there challenges not stress out over them.  I will put up a remind that the challenge will be starting.  Don't forget if you have any questions please ask.

Edit: I love that you ladies are joining in the challenge.  I will state that if you want the trophy you will need seven days worth of exercises (rolls).  If you are joining us late you can make up what you have missed.  I don't mean to sound picky or mean, but I do need to enforce the rules I have for the challenges.  Plus I don't feel it would be fair to anyone that has done the whole challenge to have someone to join in late and get the trophy.  I hope that makes sense and everyone finds it fair.

Click on my siggy to join in.

by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dusky_rose
by Sue ~ Head Admin on Nov. 22, 2010 at 11:19 AM

I'm excited about challenges starting up again, I can't wait! I sent out a message in the bulletin about this challenge so I hope more will join in.

Click above to join Motivate to Get in Shape!

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne ~ Owner on Nov. 22, 2010 at 12:13 PM

I hope so too.  I don't know how many of the ladies check their bulletins because there is nothing to notify you that you have one.

dusky_rose
by Sue ~ Head Admin on Nov. 22, 2010 at 1:52 PM

I will try to post something in the group about it too.

Click above to join Motivate to Get in Shape!

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne ~ Owner on Nov. 22, 2010 at 2:02 PM

I was planning on posting something close to the start of the challenge to remind everyone of it.

TurboMom81
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 10:53 AM

sounds fun!

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne ~ Owner on Nov. 23, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Quoting TurboMom81:

sounds fun!

It will be.  You never know what you will be doing until you roll the die.

Tusiellee
by on Nov. 24, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Personally can't wait, sounds like loads of fun though 60 squats might kill me, I'll try and just might get there at some point next yearbig smile mini

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne ~ Owner on Nov. 24, 2010 at 5:27 PM

Quoting Tusiellee:

Personally can't wait, sounds like loads of fun though 60 squats might kill me, I'll try and just might get there at some point next yearbig smile mini

It will be fun.  You don't have to do all of the squats in one set.  You can do two sets of 30 or 3 sets of 10.  But I wouldn't got less then that.  You will get there before you know it.

boysgalore
by on Nov. 26, 2010 at 12:57 PM

How often do you roll the dice per day and is this in addition to other exercise or the only exercise?

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne ~ Owner on Nov. 26, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Quoting boysgalore:

How often do you roll the dice per day and is this in addition to other exercise or the only exercise?

One roll per day.  This would be in addition to your normal work out.  If you want to do more then one a day, more power to you.  But in no way do you have to, that is not part of the challenge.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)