Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sit up challenge [easy]...edit

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2010 at 12:17 PM
  • 115 Replies
  • 1630 Total Views

For this challenge you will be doing sit ups, 140 of them.  You have one week (seven days) to do them.  That is 20 sit ups a day.  To finish this challenge you will have to do seven days.  Example: if you start on a Monday then you would finish the following Sunday.  Make sure you post what you do each day or as often as you can visit us. 

If sit ups are hard for you, you can break them up.  Try 10 when you get up in the morning and 10 before going to bed.  Or 4 sets of 5 through out the day.  But try to do as many as you can at a time.

Edit: For anyone that is planning on doing the challenge longer then 7 days you should start adding more to each day, if the 20 are getting easy.  Everytime you hit the seven day mark try adding 10 more. 

Click on my siggy to join in.

by on Dec. 8, 2010 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dusky_rose
by Sue ~ Head Admin on Dec. 8, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Great challenges! I think I will wait until next week to start this one.

Click above to join Motivate to Get in Shape!

Tusiellee
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Sure I'll give this one a try, starting today. Sounds like fun.  

Not sure where to post but I did my 20. Surprised myself, but at least it wasnt 25 or more lol. woot woot

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne ~ Owner on Dec. 10, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Quoting Tusiellee:

Not sure where to post but I did my 20. Surprised myself, but at least it wasnt 25 or more lol. woot woot

Awesome job!!!!  Posting here is the way to go.  Keep it up!!!!

MommyLuvsNate
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 8:21 AM

I just did my 20! Great Challenge!! I'm recently getting back into exercising ... so this is a great way to add a little something else to my workout routine and keep me accountable! Thanks!!

dusky_rose
by Sue ~ Head Admin on Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:48 AM

I decided to start today. I put my legs up on the couch to make them harder, anyhow I did my 20.

Click here to join Motivate to Get in Shape!

dusky_rose
by Sue ~ Head Admin on Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Great job, keep it up!

Quoting Tusiellee:

dusky_rose
by Sue ~ Head Admin on Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:50 AM

Great job! I love these challenges for the very reason you said, it helps me stay motivated.

Quoting MommyLuvsNate:

I just did my 20! Great Challenge!! I'm recently getting back into exercising ... so this is a great way to add a little something else to my workout routine and keep me accountable! Thanks!!

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne ~ Owner on Dec. 11, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Quoting MommyLuvsNate:

Awesome job!!!!  That is so great that you are getting back into exercising.  I hope we will help movitate you. 

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne ~ Owner on Dec. 11, 2010 at 1:04 PM

Quoting dusky_rose:

I decided to start today. I put my legs up on the couch to make them harder, anyhow I did my 20.

Awesome job!!!!  I was going to start yesterday, but the day got away from me.  I will hopefully be starting today. 

MommyLuvsNate
by on Dec. 11, 2010 at 2:17 PM

You already are! :o) Thanks for the motivation! I need as much of it as I can get. I even use my 4 year old son for motivation. We just started a 10 day challenge. (today) He loves to do Walk Away the Pounds with me. So, we are following their 10 day challenge. I told him that if he does all 10 days with me... and also reminds me to exercise... then at the end he will get to pick out a new book. or something tiny. LOL! I hope it works... It will definitely help keep myself accountable! And it gets my little man to love exercise too. WIn Win!

Quoting babygirlsmom314:

Quoting MommyLuvsNate:

Awesome job!!!!  That is so great that you are getting back into exercising.  I hope we will help movitate you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)