Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sit up challenge [easy]...edit

For this challenge you will be doing sit ups, 140 of them.  You have one week (seven days) to do them.  That is 20 sit ups a day.  To finish this challenge you will have to do seven days.  Example: if you start on a Monday then you would finish the following Sunday.  Make sure you post what you do each day or as often as you can visit us. 

If sit ups are hard for you, you can break them up.  Try 10 when you get up in the morning and 10 before going to bed.  Or 4 sets of 5 through out the day.  But try to do as many as you can at a time.

Edit: For anyone that is planning on doing the challenge longer then 7 days you should start adding more to each day, if the 20 are getting easy.  Everytime you hit the seven day mark try adding 10 more. 

Click on my siggy to join in.

by on Dec. 8, 2010 at 12:17 PM
Replies (111-115):
dusky_rose
by Sue ~ Head Admin on Jan. 2, 2011 at 1:12 AM

I think that I am moving on to doing more than just regular situps, so I will be posting what I do in my journal. You can read about it there.

Click above to join Motivate to get in Shape!

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne ~ Owner on Jan. 2, 2011 at 12:36 PM

That is awesome Sue!!!!!

Click on my siggy to join in.

ariesp19
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 10:13 PM

can i start today?

dusky_rose
by Sue ~ Head Admin on Jan. 10, 2011 at 11:32 PM

You can start anyday you want, you should do the challenge for seven days straight if possible.

Click above to join Motivate to get in Shape!

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne ~ Owner on Jan. 11, 2011 at 12:19 AM

Yes like Sue says you can start any day you want.  You just have to do seven days in a row.  Make sure you post what you have done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN