Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

100 burpees, 100 days [hard]...Edit...Edit

For this challenge you are to climb from 1 to 100 burpees in 100 days.

On the first day you will do one burpee, on the second day you will do two burpees, on the third day you will do three burpees, and so on, all the way until you reach 100 burpees on the one hundredth day.  You may not "skip ahead".  This means your first days will be a little easy, but don't fret, it will get harder!

The first lady to finish this challenge will get an actual prize.  I am keeping the prize a surprise, but it will be something that gets mailed to you.  To help support the challenge my husband will do the burpees with anyone that is further along with the challenge.  Example: if someone is on day 51 and someone else is on day 39 he will match the burpees of the person on day 51.  

In order to qualify for the prize, you need to post what you do and account for everyday you do the challenge.  Feel free to create a thread to track your progress.  Include "100/100" in the title.

Edit:  Please make your own thread when doing this challenge.  I don't want anyone to get lost in here.  I want to keep this thread mainly for questions about the challenge.  Title your thread 100/100 and your name, doesn't matter the order.

Anyone that does this challenge will get a trophy, but the first and only the first lady to finish this challenge will get an actually prize.

Edit: I have changed my mind.  Anyone that finishes this challenge will get the prize.

Edit: If you go seven days without posting you did any burpees you forfeit the challenge.

Burpee Champions:

- Jerod (my husband AKA Mr. Workout)! 3/24/2011

Burpee Casualties (...and when they called it quits!):

- MommyLuvsNate, Day 2

-TurboMom81, Day 27

-Pyrateprincess, Day 1

-Josh (a friend), Day 14

-Matt (a friend), Day 7

Click on my siggy to join in.

by on Dec. 8, 2010 at 2:39 PM
Replies (11-15):
TurboMom81
Just finished watching "Heaven is for Real" What a sweet, beautiful movie!
Today at 1:18 AM
by on Dec. 13, 2010 at 9:49 AM

The day I do 100 burpees in a row, I will definitely be celebrating!

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne ~ Owner on Dec. 13, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Quoting TurboMom81:

The day I do 100 burpees in a row, I will definitely be celebrating!

Yes you will.

Click on my siggy to join in.

lil_mama06
by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Oh my, this is more advanced for me...Good Luck all...It would be AWESOME to actually do this challenge and finish...Maybe one day..

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne ~ Owner on Jul. 1, 2011 at 7:53 PM

This is very hard, but so worth it if you can finish.  Not only would you have bragging right forever you get an awesome prize out of it.

dusky_rose
by Sue ~ Head Admin on Jul. 2, 2011 at 1:07 PM

I know where you are coming from Debbie. I think its awesome someone actually completed this challenge, let alone gave it their best shot it it.

Quoting lil_mama06:

Oh my, this is more advanced for me...Good Luck all...It would be AWESOME to actually do this challenge and finish...Maybe one day..

Click above to join Motivate to Get in Shape!
Join us in

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)