Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Go Ahead...Introduce yourself :)

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 11:59 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 183 Total Views

Hey we're interested..so tell us all about yourselves :)

by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mrs.Arney
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2010 at 12:46 AM

Hey ladies!!! My name is Colleen and I am 23 YO , no kids yet, joined cafe mom for the PCOS and TTC support groups! Hoping to get that BFP soon! And moving to CO with DH in 2 days!! woo hoo!!!bow down

pocketsize2oo9
by Group Admin on Jan. 24, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Hey figured I could at least tell everyone about myself :) I'm Tori, 21 years old and married to a soldier :) I will be straight up with you..I am currently not a mother, but we are trying to conceive..we are having some slight issues :( I live in Fort Bragg with my husband and looking for a job as well as some great people to talk to :D

tinaleigh
by Group Admin on Jan. 24, 2010 at 8:03 AM

Hey! Im Tina! Im 24 with 2 little monsters My DS is 3 and my DD is 16 months. We are also at Ft Bragg. Im a SAHM but am trying to get everything organized to start school in May :) Other than that just a normal person :)

team21
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2010 at 8:43 AM

Hi, my name is Susan and i have 3 wonderful boys....one will turn 5 feb. 1st, i have a 3yr old and a 20month old.  I am currently 27 weeks preg. with boy #4.  Ive been married to my husband for 5yrs.  I have a degree in special educ. but my passion has always been to become an RN in pediatric nursing...i started classes and only have 18months to go, but its on hold now until the boys get a little older. 

I look foreward to chatting with you ladies

kissing dadgay pride ribbon

glorias_mommy
by Group Owner on Jan. 24, 2010 at 12:06 PM

hi here is a bit about me!!!

i am 22 year old mom of soon to be two little girls one is 17 months and im prego 25 weeks now , my daughters name is gloria and the new baby will be amelia , i have been a member for a while and got tired of drama in other chats and thought why not start my own group , so here she is ladies lol i hope to have her running 24 hours a day 365 so bare with us while my self and pocketsize try gettin some admins to keep the room open and drama free we hope you all enjoy this group

PASS AROUND THE NEW CHAT TO YOUR FRIENDS !!!!!!

LOVE&ROCKETS

rosie12176
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2010 at 12:45 PM

hi my name is rosie 34 a mom of two toddlers both girls going to be a wife been with my huby to say almost 8 years this july and i m located in new jeresy born and raised here happy to say here meeeting  new friends and getingto know each other as well

bigmama224
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2010 at 10:23 PM

hi my name is ceysha i am 34 and been married to my dh for 12 years i have 4 kids.  2 boys and 2 girls, my oldest is 11 her name is arianne, my oldest son is 8 his name is larry but we call him little larry he is the 3, my younger son is 7 and his name is isaiah, and my baby had just made 6 today and her name is markeya, and my hubby is an ex-marine

Bigmama224
jaderoatch
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:20 AM

hi my name is jade im 21 mamma to 2 kids my ds is 2 will be 3 in aug my dd is well 2months lol and we live by ft. bragg as well i already know tina lol i will be married to my dh for 3 years in april cant wait i also cant wait till i see my hubby hopefully in aug i so hope i miss him lots thats about it for me 

JADE ROATCH

mommy to on little prince and a little princess

susieQ680
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:15 PM

hi i am susanna i am 30 and have a ds who is 7 fixei g to start 2 grade ,I am from Arkansas

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)